For some reason....

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Oct 27, 2011.

1. vollygirl

vollygirl Guest

Absolutely! I did. lol

2. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

Agreed. Time for this team to carry the fight to an SEC opponent and keep it there for 60 minutes.

3. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

I'm not as optimistic about Worley as many of you are.

4. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

In the same boat. Been burned too many times.

5. Chiutfan

Chiutfan New Member

I think we show up and shock spurrier and everyone else. We played the top two teams and didnt get ko'd ... I think sc shows up expecting an easy game..

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

There is no way in hell he's as bad as Simms.

If he is, it's better to find out sooner rather than later.

USCe has played a very weak schedule and is missing the one guy that took them from being a 6-6 ball club to SEC East winners.

7. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I don't know if it's because we're playing South Carolina but I'm feeling pretty good about this game too. No doubt the players will be up for this one and the offense should have a new burst of energy because of the QB change.

8. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

after watching simms play the past two games, i'd be pretty fired up if they were going to give palardy a shot. it can't get much worse than what simms has done.

9. golfballs03

golfballs03 New Member

it's an irrational feeling. Even with the injuries, SC is still talented. But I feel like we're bound to win a game like this at home.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

If we actually show up in the third quarter, we win. It is that simple in my mind.