Glue sniffer delirious homer truefan for life thread: LSU edtion.

Discussion in 'VOLuminous' started by IP, Oct 10, 2011.

1. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

In Simms we trust.......Matt will throw for 450 yards and 4 TDs...........300 of those yards will be to "White Lightnin"

2. Chiutfan

Chiutfan New Member

We play them all gentlemen for a reason. Ask Michigan what happens when you under estimate an opponent. there are a lot of if's in the equation, however ...it could happen. we could win.

3. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

The empty seats will no doubt be because fans are so sure of a win.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I hope tickets are cheap. I'm scalping some Saturday afternoon.

5. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

prolly pick up face value easy

6. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Actually I have to edit this.....I just had a dream.....we were playing LSU and down by 14 in the second quarter when all of a sudden out of the tunnel a figure riding a golden horse comes out on the field..............people are wondering who it might be, Peyton, Condredge??? No......its the mother [uck fay]in Ginger Avenger, Nicholas Stevenson!!! The Ginger Avenger saves the day with a 545 yard 7 touchdown (our defense gives up a lot) performance and the good guys win :)

7. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Does Burney Veazey have any eligibility left?

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Here's what we need: an LSU quarterback controversy. We need Jarret Lee to try and make plays with his feet and Jefferson to try and make plays with his arm. We need seeds of discord sown all over their sideline.

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

One year actually.

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm thinking poison the grass in front of their sidelines so Les will eat them and get sick, have to leave the game, and throw the team into confusion.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I can actually see this happening. Bad thing is, Mathieu forces 3 fumbles that he recovers and takes to the house.

Win, LSU.

12. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Might get some 12 men on the field calls when one or the other is taken out of the game, Lee may storm the field when he gets pulled.
    Start a fire from the inside and watch it burn.

13. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

We will not give up a touchdown on the opening play this year or have 13 men on the field. Baby steps, people.

14. Beechervol

Its a start. Might need 13 to win tho.

15. Sleezboe

Sleezboe New Member

I like to think we can do it with 10 while wearing blindfolds

16. Beechervol

Might increase our chances.

17. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

party pooper

18. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Simms channels his Pop and wins out losing a rematch to Bama in the greatest SEC championship game ever played. Luckily we're spared a QB controversy because he's out of eligibility leaving poor Bray with some huge shoes to fill. With that other worldly performance Simms checks in right behind Saint Peyton and Saint Tee in our holy circle of Vol diety.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

If he doesn't win the SEC championship, he won't be in the holy circle.

20. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

some good weed being smoked in here...