Herman Cain: runaway slave

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by SavageOrangeJug, Oct 20, 2011.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

From your link:

It's because I like you.

2. You can't even find the organization with Google.

You think your witty? It gets old. I'm about to lose civility.

You actually think you are extremely intelligent. However, we'll use the "Gaddafi Killed..." thread as an example. You run in and post a bunch of handshake pictures. NONE of which related to thread at all. It never dawned on your 'superior intelligence' that they didn't relate. You were to busy with your little challenge.

What is the problem? Do you suffer from 'Little [penis] Syndrome'? Does throwing out one Internet challenge after another make you feel like a man....FINALLY?

You picture yourself as an apex predator like the one in your avatar, don't you? Let me clue you in. You're closer to bait.

3. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Doing anything for or against anyone based either solely on their race, or even as the predominant motivator, is racist, right?

Racism is racism no matter which end it seeks to serve, or the reason why.

4. Start an organization that promotes strictly White, Christian, heterosexual males. Watch how fast you get crucified.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

SOG, I read the bio of author of your link, that was on the page you linked. What's the problem?

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I agree with you, but some feel there are so many things that are "innate" in the "system" that affirmative action is necessary to balance the playing field. I suppose that is where the debate lies.

7. You can't even find his 'group' on Google.

The NAACP has long history of what I (and many others) consider overt and blatant racism.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Okay. What does finding them on google or not have to do with me being a jack ass for asking about something in the bio of your article author, whom specifically called my attention to by making a joke about him being racist? It isn't my fault you don't know anything about that group. I haven't heard of it either.

9. I have tried to be civil to you. My patience has worn thin.

I never said you were a jackass for that one post. I called you on the fact that no matter where or what I post, you come in with some sort of challenge. You make a pathetic attempt to pull a race card. You post pics that don't even relate to the subject at hand. You even stoop to looking for typos. All in effort to make some sort of challenge.

I can play that game. I cut my teeth in international poker forums that would send you to the admins all butthurt. Your lip curls at the hint of a little political incorrectness. I can imagine a straight up attack on you personally.

You want to debate? Fine! You want to make some sort of challenge at me every time post I make? Let's play. I will attack you on a personal level, without respect to you as a person, and without filters EVERY SINGLE TIME you make one of your childish little challenges. Try not to fall back on your mod status. I will do you just like you do me. I will follow you around this forum. Only instead of masking my attacks as challenges, I'll openly rip right in.

What can happen? HMMM? I can get banned. Big deal.

You want to attack? Quit [uck fay]ing around trying to mask it as some sort of challenge. Your kind of are easy to spot. Pseudo-intellectuals with a severe case of 'Little [penis] Syndrome'. Your only shot of testosterone seems to come from your "big man in the forum" presence. You're like the Bammers in a Smack group I used to be in on Facebook. You'll be using your mod status, or running to the admins "because I'm being mean and crossing the line."

Here is a tip, and it is free. It is an Internet message board. Your little challenges do nothing for your manhood.

Now, if you want to be civil, GREAT! If you don't, GAME ON!

10. Now, to return to the orignal thread.

Mr. Thomas Sowell is one of the finest conservative commentators of our time. He grew up dirt poor, and in era of Jim Crow laws. He doesn't buy the victimization of his race either.

VIDEO AT LINK: Thomas Sowell: Herman Cain More Black Than Barack Obama

11. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I am not trying to be a [penis] here, but IP is right, it says it right in the bio on the page that you linked and then asked him if he read. Obviously he did read it. There is no reason to get up and arms about something like this, especially when he is right.

12. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

13. mAx-see Pad

mAx-see Pad Banned

Uh oh. I bet IP is scared. Whadaya gonna do? Curse? Sorry, but Anglo-Saxon slang doesn't really bother the smarties.

He is.

IP was attempting to show how the "outrage" over the Obama/Colonel Q handshake pic is stupid. He is correct.

"Believe you can, and you're halfway there.” -Teddy Dutch

14. mAx-see Pad

mAx-see Pad Banned

Puh-thetiq.

Good thing you can imagine. Doubt most can.

Yes, attacking his internet handle is sure to send him into the depths of despondency. Seppuku's what I suggest, motha [uck fay]a.

From what I know of IP, you're dead wrong.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I haven't been uncivil. I disagree with you. This is a forum, and it is totally appropriate for me to do so. I have no idea about half the shit you are talking about here. My posts have been direct responses to your posts, albeit sometimes in reference to something that you see as "fact" which is actually something assumed.

If you feel your only recourse is to attack me at a personal level, so be it. It is too bad you are unable to just defend your posts.

I have no idea why you think I'll be "running to the admins." If I wanted to ban you, I would do it myself. You have done nothing even close to "over the line" for the rules here, so you have nothing to worry about. You can spout on endlessly about what a little [penis] bammer pseudo-intellectual I am. This is a free-speech zone.

Here is my tip to you: quit taking everything so seriously. You act like I am the first person who didn't see the world the way you do.

In regards to my pictures of handshakes, I am confident 80 % of the people on this forum understood precisely the point I was making. The outrage over Obama's handshake with Gaddafi was hypocritical and stupid. You can spin it like H. Clinton's comments somehow make a difference, but that doesn't make much sense since then you should be criticizing her cackling, not Obama's handshake. Which I would agree with you about if you did.

16. MacReady

MacReady New Member

You're not bad. You're still just a [uck fay]ing idiot.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

I forgot to mention that I giggled at the Cosmo Magazine psychological analysis of my avatar choice. I just thought it looked cool. Anyone who knows me knows I don't see myself as a "predator."

18. I don't claim to be bad, you [uck fay]ing moron. You must have changed the name, or you were unmemorable. I certainly don't remember you.

19. Keep stalking every post I make with your childish challenges, while trying to put on a show for your lttle fan club, asshole. I'll give you PLENTY of opportunity to ban me.

Not a one of the punk-ass [itch bay]es in your fan club seem to want to comment on the subject matter. Will that break up the circle jerk or something?

As for the pics in that other post. Not a one of them met a fate anything like witnessed the other day. There was no comparison, and you were grasping at straws.

20. mAx-see Pad

mAx-see Pad Banned

Not a member of any "fan club." Calls 'em as I sees 'em.