Homeland on Showtime

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by volfanjo, Oct 11, 2011.

1. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

It is an excellent show. Probably the best I have seen of any of the new series. Clare Danes -- who I normally find to be overrated -- is excellent. Just passing it along.

2. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Shocking that this show only had a one post thread on it. For those of you who are finishing Breaking Bad and Dexter and need something new to watch, catch up on Homeland. Jo is right, this show is excellent and I am psyched about Season 3

3. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I've watched halfway into the 1st season and agree that it's really good.

4. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

I don't know how they are going to get out of this one. I assume the new season begins soon?

5. nashvillevol

nashvillevol New Member

Fantastic show... Clare Danes legitimately seems like a skitzo. Plot is incredible and very relevant to the times

6. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I really enjoy this one. Good TV.

7. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Waiting for Dish to finally get the on demand for Showtime. Have only seen first show and loved it.

8. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

I was anxious to see what they did after Season 2 ... Season 3 is shaping up to be incredible. I could do with a little less of the 'Dana Brody' saga and her dumbassery but overall every show's plot is awesome.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

It really is a good show. Now that Breaking Bad is over it might be the best thing I watch these days.

10. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Season 3 started off crappy and had me starting not to care, then all in one episode it ripped me back in.... My favorite show with BReaking Bad off air

11. TennTradition

The diplomatic agreement with Iran was an unfortunate turn for the show's writers.

I think they hit the CIA's dynamics much better in season 1 than since.

But, I still look forward to watching each week.

12. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Finally finished season 1 of this. Showtime finally opened up their app so you can watch it on most cable providers. I really like it so far.

13. TennTradition

It goes downhill but this season was a step back in the right direction.

14. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

http://insidetv.ew.com/2015/01/12/homeland-terrorism-season-5/

15. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

I love this show.

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I hope the real CIA isn't outfoxed this frequently.