Howdy, some one show me around

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by OrangeEmpire, Oct 21, 2011.

1. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

They've never banned anyone for bringing up VQ so it must be personal.

2. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I guess the silver lining is that he won't have to upgrade the server anymore during signing day.

3. WM

WM Active Member

Or VB, and yes it's personal for some reason.

4. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

The only thing I can figure is that VQ charges and VB is such a shit hole that they weren't threatened by them. Now, some competition has come along.

5. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I respect their rules on their board so if they want to ban me for that than so be it. I'll miss playing Rbroyles Nascar challenge but I'll be fine.

6. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Still don't see why the both can't coexist. I enjoy the conversations much more over here, plus I like the ability to blog. The level of intelligence here is appealing.

I still post on TOOS because let's face it, there are plenty of stupid posts and the ability to call them on it is fun. Once there are a fair share of idiots here, it may be that I devote all my internet play here, rather than 75% of the time.

But for the life of me I can't see why it was handled this way.

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

"You recieved numerous email invitations from "eighth_maxim". Why did you wait for Lex?

8. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

He knows he has an inferior product and can't compete head to head. Just like North Korea, close the border and tell your citizens how good they have it.

9. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I was wondering why I moved up so many spots. I knew it wasn't from by picks. Damn, if everyone ahead of me could just get banned...

10. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

For the sake of asking, not like billy c

The ban said dont start that crap. only thing I can think is in the random thoughts thread someone said something about braveheart and the zone invading the rest of vn. I thought it was hilarious so I made a thread called going to war and gave a braveheart speech......went to post later and was banned.....i thought it was funny

11. OrangeEmpire

didnt know iI did

12. OrangeEmpire

Bizarre, iI mean iI have posted wild stuff on vn......although iI did have people comnvinced iI was freak.....lol

13. OrangeEmpire

U sure, although iI never check it

14. OrangeEmpire

Could be iI do stuff from my phone, movile stuff drives me crazy

15. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Pm your entry here and I'll post it for you.

16. OrangeEmpire

Nice post pad response. dont forget I was in voluntary prison and fto from this past october to the middle of this past august. Commuting from va to ohio 21 of those weeks........good times.....really grew to hate wv...lol

17. OrangeEmpire

There is my mafia king......love ya randy!

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Glad you made it over here, OE.

Sorry about you getting banned over there, many of us had a similar experience. On the bright side, the quality of members is higher over here, even if the traffic is less. And there are literally like 3 or so real "rules" over here. If you want to post braveheart speeches over here about invading the Lady Vols forum, go for it.

19. WM

WM Active Member

OE, is it a Permaban or just a vacation? I doubt they would just ban you for no reason. I mean come on.

20. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Thanks Randy, I'm not banned, as of now but will take you up on that if I ever were. I don't think I should be either. It bothers me that a poster like OE that had over 40,000 posts got banned for something so silly. Not sure I want to go back at this point.

I do appreciate the work you put into that and maybe we can do one for this site next season.