I don't care how unpopular this opinion is

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by emainvol, Oct 8, 2011.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

You scroll down and click "Full Site." Seriously, though, on the farthest right, you will see an icon with " on it. Click that.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2011
  2. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

[uck fay] every last one of them. Not literally, but I would like pics if you try.

3. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I want to know what happen to DeAnthony Arnett?

4. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

He didn't get the ball. That's all I can think of

5. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

We are right there with you brother

6. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

reality blows at times. I think we all had an inkling, but it still freaking sucks. An offense with a line this bad only has a prayer with 2 WRs and a beastly QB. We've lost 2 of the 3. The defense just blows. Ouch.

7. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

[​IMG]

8. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Maybe it was the spiked kool-aid, but I really felt like 2-2 this month was possible. Now 3-5 looks set in stone.

9. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I am so tired of sucking. Justin Wilcox sucks dead man's balls. Next great coach my ass. That son-of-a-[itch bay] hasn't accomplished shit since he got here. Plus he couldn't recruit a 450 pound person to come to a free buffet. That piece of shit needs to go...now. Tonight's game was total bullshit.

10. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

-20 yards rushing against Georgia. -9 yards against Florida.

Team's soft. Some athletic limitations at certain spots, but collectively this group needs to man up and develop a mean streak.

11. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I just want all the VNers who told me that Hamburger Harry was an upgrade over James Cregg to explain why our offensive line is regressing.

12. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

He's the only player we have on offense not named Hunter, Rogers, or Bray I'd want on my team.

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I'm the same way. I thought he handled things really well last year when Bray stepped in. He's been complete shit all year in the games that matter. I don't look at the scrimmages against Montana and Buffalo.

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

We were just about to lose our most winnable big time SEC game with 2 of them. The season is over.

Dooley will have all the guys back and churn out a mediocre season next year, maybe even reaching 9 wins. Bray and Hunter leave and we're back to praying for close wins against Vandy and Kentucky to send us to a shitty bowl for the rest of Dooley's forgettable career.

15. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

the support for Hiestand is baffling. All the stupid bullshit about all of his players being NFLers and such just pisses me off. Shut the [uck fay] up with it. The scheme is abysmal. We never attack anyone in the blocking scheme.

16. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Any moment now, Babs Dooley is going to barge in here and set all of you straight, recounting stories from her time in coaching.

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I think it was more Chaney that Harry, but switching Stone to a righty has really hurt him. He's barely better than Cody Pope at this point.

18. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Probably noted very wisely last night that a lot of UT fans left after the worst attempt at an onside kick in the history of football (including middle school teams) but the UGA fans stayed. She's so smart.

19. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

That needs to end immediately. I'd move him back to guard and get Crowder out there. Crowder looks small still, but he has to be able to beat what Stone is doing. Stone is a quality football player, but not at center. He has to be able to beat the shit that Bullard and Thomas bring.

I know Chaney and Hiestand like the experience they bring to Bray's back side, but they absolutely suck when we run it.

Seriously, we hand guys off and pick up blitzes fairly well, but the run blocking is as bad as it can be, scheme and technique both.

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

The pitch outside at the goal line was borderline hysterical. There were six bulldogs to hit our runner in the backfield. How the hell does that happen?