If Martin Can Land Two Of The Three Official Visitors This Weekend...

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by hatvol96, Oct 4, 2011.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Kansas is incredibly thin in the frontcourt for next year. Any halfway decent player will be in a position to get minutes there. UT is even more desperate. The kid sees early playing time at both places and that's why they are in the picture.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

If he comes to Tennessee, he could assign his own minutes.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

understood, but you'd think he would get recruited over at kansas assuming they get their recruiting together next year. as for tenn i'm sure you are correct. what are your feelings on lucas? some say he's unathletic, but i've never seen him live.

4. hatvol96

He's better than what UT has right now, but not good enough to challenge the top of the SEC with.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

thanks. that goes with what i've been told.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

If you are Martin, what are you pitching right now besides playing time? Being an important building block? Future success? Being the "star?" Just curious.

7. hatvol96

You're going to be playing in the SEC, have access to NBA quality facilities, and your coach knows exactly what it takes to make it in the professional ranks. I think that's a pretty solid sales pitch.

8. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Lucas to Kansas.

9. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Stokes will likely sign late according to zagsblog.