I'm Here!! Get Ready

Discussion in 'VOLuminous' started by countvolcula, Aug 13, 2011.

1. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

What was the point of the other forum, Smokey? Was Freak restricting you guys?

3. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

bpv what did you do to piss bill off that time? i guess you said something about his kid's team?

4. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

No. I just wanted to start a gaming forum geared more towards gaming, but it ruffled a few tail feathers. No biggie... I may bring it back to life one day. I loved messing with the inner working of vbulletin.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He needs to be

6. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I thought you had his number. Call his ass up.

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I thought he was in the midst of a move or something and said he'd be gone for a while?

8. Hobock

Hobock New Member

He's posted quite a bit since the move to D.C. Hit or miss the past couple of weeks.

9. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Wow - it looks like this place exploded yesterday while I was on the road. Away we go...

10. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

I got the invite yesterday, then VN shut down the PM option.

11. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

Where is Volinbham?

12. TennTradition

That guy has been MIA. He'll show up.

13. WM

WM Active Member

Has he been invited by someone?

14. TennTradition

I thought he already knew about it ... Maybe not.

15. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Dang, I hate that I missed the initial boat to getting to this site. One day you wake up, click VN and ask where the hell did everyone go? Guess I had a busier fall than I realized.

Anyways, glad I stumbled upon this place and get to see some familiar names bringing the good stuff.

16. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Welcome!

17. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Thanks guys.

18. You would probably have to be a fast runner to catch the spineless little [uck fay]. He gets butthurt over private messages. I can't see him being much of a threat on a hotel parking lot.

VMB became a mod because he went begging Freak to make him one. That is how he became a mod (as told to me by another mod).

Do they still have PMs disabled? I was going to copy the exchange between VMB and I that got me banned.