Jason Croom

Discussion in 'VOLuminous' started by chavisut, Aug 16, 2011.

1. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Still up

2. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I really don't see why that would get deleted.

3. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

He seems like a nice guy, but he takes it way too far. These are 16-17 year old kids. It's very creepy.

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Sabanholio continuing to argue that he's in the right, when a freaking recruits mother specifically told him to leave her kid alone, is absolutely pathetic and there is no two ways about it.

5. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

So is the guy a pedophile or does he just like having 'inside' information?

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's not socially acceptable for a 30+ year old man to do what he does.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Originally Posted by Sabanocchio
    Thanks, newt. People are ill-informed. It's not their fault, it's also not my responsibility to point out every error. I'm comfortable with what has happened and the way I've handled it and that's all I can concern myself with.

obviously all of you guys just don't understand what is going on. dude's doing his facebook stalking the right way.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2011
  8. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Of course he's comfortable. He got to text a teenager. Bro.

9. TennTradition

At some point, though, perception becomes reality.

10. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Yes.

11. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Don Quixote...nice.

12. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Thanks. Thought it fit better than a rassler.

13. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

That's sort of the problem. He doesn't see anything wrong with a guy his age stalking and harassing teenagers on facebook, twitter and through text messages (!). His silly graphics might as well be the candy.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I hope he takes what Croom's mother said to heart.

People like us giving him shit obviously isn't going to stop him. However, a recruit's mother told you stop. That's a pretty big hint he needs to take.

What he's doing could be considered an NCAA violation on top of just being a little odd.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Apparently Croom's mother has told Dooley personally what Sab has done. Dooley is pissed, supposedly.

What sab did is up in the air.

Croom's mother claims Sab posed as a media member to get close to her son.

Sab denies this.

We shall see what happens.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2011
  16. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I hope compliance or Dooley slaps this guy in the face with some troof, however I still doubt he will stop inappropriately contacting these kids. Sab seems to be the type to needs this attention that is brought with what he has been doing.

17. I can't wait until Sab calls Dooley and/or compliance liars and tells them to come back when they get their facts straight.

18. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I haven't seen Freak on live in a while. Once I see him I'll ask.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's not like revoking season ticket privileges will affect Sab any....

govols182, I've been using the "contact us" thing on VN a couple of times, but have gotten no response. I'd appreciate if you asked why I was banned for volmanbill not liking me.

20. TennTradition

All of the questions on TOOS about if the staff plan on moving Croom to TE have Croom's mother legitimately questioning if that is the plan. She says Dooley has never even mentioned it, but she's heard the question so many times, she's beginning to worry that it might happen. She asked the board if they really thought Dooley planned on moving him. Way to go guys - plant as many seeds of doubt as you can to alienate our coaches from recruits and their families. Like it really [uck fay]ing matters at this point if he might play WR or might play TE. That would mean of the three WR we have committed so far, the fans plan on moving two to DB and one to TE. Have they seen our WR depth?