jmoore meme thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by lylsmorr, Oct 9, 2011.

1. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

[​IMG]

2. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Would love to see him in an atmosphere where he isn't worshiped and can be told to do something anatomically impossible.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  3. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

American hero IMO

4. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Who is JMoore? :)

5. KingWebbsticles

KingWebbsticles Chieftain

Recruiting "Guru" (read: copy/paste master) on VN

6. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Welcome. Post often.

7. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

And of course, bunghole is back and acting as if nothing happened. Idiot.

8. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

I would love for him to show up over here.

9. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

I know his work.

Welcome to the 8th.

10. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

11. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Huh? Bronze Star? This I've got to hear...please do tell.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

13. WM

WM Active Member

Breakerboy and jmoore in the same thread? Got to wash off the douche afterwards.

14. USAF_Vol

USAF_Vol Super Mod / Defender of Freedom

Sarcasm, apparantly he got out on a medical in basic or something like that.

15. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Gotcha. My sarcasm detector was obviously acting up. I don't know the situation....but it's pretty difficult to get a medical discharge in boot camp. Most of the time they roll you back to x week and you start over when you're ready.

16. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

That was, or course, after his numerous "Im leaving into battle" threads and his attention whore ass wanted people to worship him as though he just took the hill that he never started up. However, when it comes to copy and paste from VQ and other recruiting sites, he is right up there with Rex as a person who cant come up with their own original thought. It was funny when it was announced that Gray had committed and he was outraged.....then after going over to VQ and reading other people's opinions, he was then high on the guy.

17. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

That would be an 'other than honorable' discharge I believe. Medical discharges I think are also categorized as other than honorable, but there's a code at the end to indicate the reason.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Medical discharges are definitely other-than-honorable, because sometimes they'll negotiate with a guy who gets a bum knee or something that has been in a few months, and offer an honorable.

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I heard a live grenade was thrown at the current President, all living former Presidents, all of Congress, and the entire Supreme Court, but jmoore jumped on it to sacrifice himself.

20. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

I love how JMoore is talking about needing a separate place in the recruiting forum so they don't have to visit the crazies in the football forum. Pretty [uck fay]ing ironic if you ask me.