Justin Bieber was raped

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by justingroves, Nov 2, 2011.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Her lawyers say they have "credible evidence" that supports her claims. I wonder what that could be?

Last edited: Nov 7, 2011
  2. IP

IP Super Moderator

semen stained concert T.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

this is a great story

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Read that this girl also accused an ex of being the father before. Isn't looking good for the girl.

She apparently lives off of state assistance from California, and has never held a job for longer than 2 months. She also never graduated high school.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

This could be her winning lottery ticket. I imagine she's already made thousands telling her story to trash magazines.

If Bieber sues her, what do they get? Her assistance check? She's in a win-win.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Also, this:

awesome-.jpg

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

she's probably hoping bieber pays her off to make it go away.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Bieber doesn't want this to just vanish. Baby-daddy drama gives him credibility to a whole new demographic who thought he was a prepubescent girl.

9. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Supposedly she was down front at a concert. He looked down and picked her from the crowd. I have never been to a Bieber concert but the pickin’s have got to be better than that.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

gay guys and teenage girls. probably not. if i was him i wouldn't be picking out anyone under 18 even though he's of a similar age.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Surprised I am the first one to ask it, but:

So why does a woman with no income and no job and no degree of any kind end up in the front row of a major concert? Why the [uck fay] wouldn't she, I don't know, SELL the ticket if she lucked into one?

12. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Ummm because she's got Bieber fever?

J/K man, I don't know

13. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

You are right:

[​IMG]

14. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Uh, is that dude crying over Justin Bieber or is he crying because he's at a Bieber concert with 10 year old girls????

15. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

They always have enough money for cigs and concerts.

16. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

....and cheap liquor/beer.

17. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Yea. They buy the cigs. We cover the rest.

18. WM

WM Active Member

She's a cam whore. That alone should get the case thrown out of court.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Seriously, the state of California should be investigating her. She shouldn't be at a concert, let alone the front row, unless it is a free one.

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Best be paying for the medical bills when that shiz leads to high blood pressure and emphysema, you greedy bastard.