Kentucky Game Video

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Volgrad98, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

The "targeting" hit 2:20:04. How after review that call was confirmed is beyond me. Can the decision still be overturned before the next game?
    Also, check out the cheerleaders' reaction on the replay 2:21:58. They knew he got KTFO!

[video=youtube;ZldtSwDDizM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZldtSwDDizM[/video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZldtSwDDizM

2. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

The only hope going for us is that the ACC did take action against their officials stupid calling. But I doubt it.

3. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

My thinking is this, if that play was on the sideline and he stepped out of bounds instead of getting hit they would have called that a catch. No question about it. Complete BS call.

4. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

Don't blame the call on the field. The review that confirmed it was what was negligent to me.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm going to need an explanation from the SEC officiating folks either way.

6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Officials suck. Period.

7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Officials and their sanctioning bodies circle the wagons more than the the settlers during westward expansion. In the TSSAA, it doesn't matter if it is right or wrong, it will be defended and nothing will happen.

8. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I wish officials had to have post-game press conferences to answer for some of their decisions during the game.

9. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

The thing that upsets me most about that hit is what is Moseley, or any DB for that matter, supposed to do there without getting penalized? Go low and break the receiver's legs?

10. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

No, just pull the receiver's flag out....oh wait...I'm thinking of NCAA football in 5 years.

11. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

What is the deal with Butch Jones' nose turning purple?

12. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I read that too much pressure on the arteries can cause your extremities (including your nose) to turn blue/purple. I honestly worry about his health, and that is no joke.

13. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Hell, with that much blood pressure flowing it's got to go somewhere.

[​IMG]

14. Nucvol

Nucvol Member

I noticed that too, got that W.C. Fields look going on.