Kiffin's mom going full barbara dooley

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by droski, Oct 22, 2014.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

2. OrangeBlood79

OrangeBlood79 Contributor

I would welcome him back with open arms if it meant we'd get rid of Bajackass, like, yesterday (as OC).

3. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

He's an adult mommy. He made his own decisions and he has to live with them.

4. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I love how Hamilton sees Kiffin recognizing the Orange Overall Crowd as the cultish freaks they are as a bad thing. I wish that ignorant **** would just stay in Africa and quit being even allowed to mention his time at UT.

5. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

What ever happened to MHF?

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I did find the cracker barrel comment rather telling. that's supposed to make him some sort of snob?

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

giving interviews with cbs sportsline obviously.

8. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

This is the same guy who picked Dooley because he was a "cultural fit" and then giggled uncontrollably.

9. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Dust off my britches comment had all sheep hooked immediately.

10. hatvol96

Spend five minutes around Lane and you realize he is essentially a football version of Rain Man. If Hamilton didn't realize that when he hired him, even is more incompetent than I previously thought.

11. syndicate

syndicate Well-Known Member

I hope his mission work takes him to west Africa.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

it's always been amazing to me he recruits as well as he does.

13. hatvol96

It doesn't me. He's awesome to be around when he is just talking about the game. It's when he has to talk about anything else that things go sideways. It's the same reason all those kids love doing that QB thing with Gruden on ESPN.

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

that makes sense

15. hatvol96

Mike Montgomery never has any real problem getting good players, especially when you factor where he coached. He's pretty much a basketball version of Kiffin when it comes to personality.

16. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I loved Montgomery, but he just didn't' give a shit when it came to recruiting by the end. his top recruits were guys that would have gone to cal under any coach with a pulse (legacies, guys who wanted to stay local). I think he got used to recruits coming to him at Stanford.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

I sort of got that vibe from him with his press conferences when here. Even his first one.

18. hatvol96

The most interesting thought in the article will go overlooked. One has to wonder how different Kiffin's career would look if he had gotten the Minnesota job.

19. hatvol96

I always thought it was apparent. Never failed to stun me when the media and fans would talk about him being this camera loving charismatic leader.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Just the opposite. Had no interest in the spotlight, really.