Momentum and Dooley

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by IP, Oct 14, 2012.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

A well-coached team can have momentum turn in their favor like a Segway. A poorly coached team turns momentum like an oil tanker in Prince William Sound. Dooley absolutely cannot overcome bad starts. Dooley is absolutely incapable of strong starts against well-coached opponents.

How many times must we watch him run his ship onto the ground and pollute the pristine orange waters of our storied program?

2. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Momentum is about to swing our way, IP.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Agreed, if "our" doesn't include Dooley.

4. mmmjtx

mmmjtx Member

Normally, it has been the 2nd half. Now it seems it is the first half. Either way, this is not good. It is time for a change.

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

You are on a ****ing roll tonight!

6. RoadTrip

RoadTrip New Member

I know I have lost that lovin' feelin' now - because I am happy my team lost. I know this will quicken the changes.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

See, I am not happy they lost. every time, I am furious. I just know it is coming. The man is incapable of upsetting anyone. If you tell him ETSU's champion intramural flag football team was favored by 1 point, he'd lose by 10 points.

8. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

He's done.

9. govols74n

govols74n New Member

Damn......not getting laid again.....because of my shitty attitude; which was, in the long run, caused by Dooley......time to go all special forces on his ass........

10. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

You're all idiots. La Tech was down 39-7 and now it's 46-44. Those are Dooley's guys out there, meaning it's Dooley's momentum providing the spur they needed.

11. govols74n

govols74n New Member

Hahahahaha.......moral victory coming there also

12. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I don't delete a lot of posts. I might delete InVol's just because someone might take that seriously... and I can't deal with that right now.

13. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

Wow. I totally forgot that was still on.

14. govols74n

govols74n New Member

Cmon guys. F'd up hip, completely healthy offense and defense........only excuse left is the hip.....and coiners stressed out ass trying to figure out WTF was going on......hahaha the shit was awesome! Vols have turned into food shelter volunteers as of late.
    Oh yeah......Go Vols.... :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

15. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Our coaching staff had 2 weeks to prepare for Miss St.

16. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

At this point, I don't even care about waiting for more losses. Just ****ing make it official already. This sucks.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think that was part of the problem!

18. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

LA Tech is still playing hard. We should follow their example and get better after Dooley is gone.

19. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Here is a thread on facebook by a DJ at WQUT and the unbelievable responses and mine.

John Patrick
    about an hour ago ·

Now, this is mo' better.
    Like ·
    Chris Dula and 6 others like this.
    Renee Ray Go Pig Howard!
    about an hour ago · Like
    Larry Salyer Without a doubt, the best 3Q of the season by far! 10 pts & a shutout 4 the D! Now comes the real test!
    about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 2
    Bruce Price Sound like a Spike movie!
    about an hour ago · Like
    Scott Fitch Turn out the lights....the partys over
    about an hour ago via mobile · Like
    John Patrick Damn, what a catch.
    about an hour ago · Like
    Renee Ray frown
    55 minutes ago · Like
    Bruce Price It was a pretty good showing by the Vols. Now have to win next week and they will. Thank God for DVR's always somewhere to go.
    50 minutes ago · Like
    Bruce Price And always will be a VOL fan and I think that means a lot! And really do think Dooley is a class act!
    50 minutes ago · Like
    Scott D Kelley Now I know what Kentucky fan feels like every week...lol
    47 minutes ago · Like · 1
    Bruce Price Well we did have the low life who came here then left abruptly and went to USC and man that shows such a lack of character but you know we should have maybe not expected so much from a guy like him. Never think a guy who is loyal to another school and ...See More
    40 minutes ago · Like · 1
    Cindy Heinis Rasnic It was a good game against a nationally ranked team!! I know..the words."almost won" doesn't count..but a fair good showing..keep improving Tennessee..you are my team thru thick and thin!!!
    37 minutes ago · Like · 1
    Bruce Price I really love Derick [ddiapos]. He shows us something sometimes better than winning it is he is just all class and southern. What else should we want than that a true TN guy!
    34 minutes ago · Like
    Randy Reese One year maybe two and a ten win season is possible.
    29 minutes ago · Like · 1
    Bruce Price What I see is a much better team. We did miss that one interception but it will be discussed to death. Glad JP has a good VOL group. Its better to me than Vol Calls.
    26 minutes ago · Like
    Randy Broyles I am not satisfied with this showing, UT should be an elite program, and it will not be so under Dooley. Let him be a southern gentleman somewhere else. A loser is still a loser. A ten win season will never happen under him. He has yet to beat a ranked team. I cannot believe you all are willing to accept this level of mediocrity. Has it been that long since we were an elite team that we have forgotten.
    3 minutes ago · Like

20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

That dude was joking... right?