NHL 12 OTP Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jonesey, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Fleetwood1104

Fleetwood1104 New Member

i hate the idea of this

Last edited: Sep 9, 2011
  2. Fleetwood1104

Fleetwood1104 New Member

very good point, i might wait a week or so before i get it and see what the word is

3. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I cant disagree with this

4. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Please dont make your descisions based of what I have said. I just dont like the feel of it at all and the goalie shit is beyond pissing me off. When I have games that are 12-11, you know something is [uck fay]ed up though

5. Fleetwood1104

Fleetwood1104 New Member

on a side not, CNN reports that Marc Anthony now has his clothing line at Kohls, go spend your refund from the game on some new threads

6. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

After three updated tuners, the game plays a lot better. They took out the ridiculous rebounds and the goalies seem a bit better. After the tuner updates, I would say that it is a buy if you are a hockey fan or a fan of the series of late.

7. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Its basically NHL 11 but with some welcomed additions. The teamplay ratings get broken down and you actually know exactly where you stand after a OTP game. Also have split the cards up, now there is rookie 1 & 2, Pro 1 & 2, etc. You get 270 exp for ranking up until you get to Pro and then you will get 3 something. Also after the tuners, the AI on your team and opposing, actually has some intelligence to them and they do the things that they are supposed to.

8. Sleezboe

Sleezboe New Member

so your saying it is a solid upgrade from my 2009 version

9. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Fo sho......xbox anyway, I havent played the PS3 version and contrary to what many say, there is a difference in EA sports titles between the two consoles.

10. Sleezboe

Sleezboe New Member

i am most likely purchasing an xbox in the next week or so from my cousin....i'd get this game and Fifa on xbox

11. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Sounds good, just make sure you dont take the cheap [itch bay] route and not pony up 50 bucks a year for live. At the very least, get the trial for live

12. Sleezboe

Sleezboe New Member

i only want an xbox for live...if i wanted just the game i would get it for my ps3. duh.

13. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Then I was correct in my judgement of you, you do have common sense

14. Sleezboe

Sleezboe New Member

yea....live is a lot of fun. kinda wish i had both systems for a long time now. i know too many people with xbox's.

15. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Didnt notice too many issues last night

16. Fleetwood1104

Fleetwood1104 New Member

i have to say i really enjoy this game. had a good time playing it last night and was actually able to be productive too. there are a few issues and i'm sure more will surface but it's nothing that really hurts the game play

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

............. and then i scored 2 goals in my next drop in game.... look out starting RW. I'm a comin for ya!

18. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

They have small hands and reek of cabage

19. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Tuner patch is live.......

20. Jonesey

Jonesey New Member

went 1-0-1 tonight.. we won the first game 1-0 in three or four OT's. lost game 2 4-3 in ot.