Now, you are ready for the truth: Fire Dooley.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by The Last Vol, Nov 13, 2011.

1. The Last Vol

The Last Vol New Member

Who started against South Carolina? Who started against MTSU? Who started against Arkansas?

Simms hasn't been given a real shot and everyone knows it. Starting yet another freshman that is apparently slightly less fragile than Bray has yielded, predictably, the same results.

2. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

we saw simms last year, he still throws it into the dirt anywhere from 5-10 yards in front of the wr. he sucks. you're either a troll or the biggest dumbass on here

3. The Last Vol

The Last Vol New Member

Truvol, if you are going to call me an idiot, be man enough to explain why. Could you demonstrate where my predictions have been wrong? Everyone else was predicting an upset over Georgia, or even Florida. I was the only one who knew how awful we really were under Dooley.

You're a coward and a fool.

4. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I thought he referenced you as a [uck fay]ing toolbag, which oddly enough is spot on.

I'll have to go back and check the film on the idiot reference, though.

5. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

I don't know what you're expecting when, clearly, there have been no Vols since you.

6. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

last vol also thinks that fulmer should still be coaching

7. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

This

8. MacReady

MacReady New Member

Last chance. Can him if he screws the pooch next year.

9. 9 wins next year or GTFO.

10. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

that'll make coaches want to come here, 4 coaches in 6 years.

11. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Why would two coaches sucking and one leaving on his own stop a coach worth a damn from coming to Tennessee?

12. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

A team who's best win is against UConn is a test of something?

Would the 4th one be the right one? If so, then yes.

Look, I'm not carrying a pitchfork or a torch. I'm in the same position right now as I was last week, or before the season, or the day he was announced as coach. I see a guy from a good coaching background who has never moved up and who has never won anything. I keep waiting to see what everybody else seems to see. I keep waiting for him to do something impressive other than handle a press conference in a way that rednecks think is clever. I keep hoping it will happen, and instead I see all-time records for ineptness.

Maybe, with the state of the program when he took over and the injuries his teams have endured, 0-6 was inevitable, but it sure as hell isn't impressive. At the very best, this staff is doing less with less.

13. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

why didn't we get a "coach worth a damn" this past go around?

14. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

1. The timing was horrible;

2. We wouldn't pay.

15. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

When the opponents best win is against Cincy, yea. Feel free to draw your own conclusions, these are mine, based solely on the statistics and schedule of the two teams.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Bray's right thumb is why people were scared to death of USCe. Richt's track record the last 5 years should have been why people expected a win against UGA.

UGA and USCe are both mediocre teams at best.

17. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

not_sure_if_serious.jpg

18. TRUVOL

TRUVOL New Member

lmao. Did I hurt ur feelings.Poor baby! I think your lack of common sense speaks for itself. As far as you predicting things I for one didn't think we would beat georgia, south carolina,lsu,bama,arkansas. I thought we would have a chance against florida. With Tyler Bray hurt and Justin Hunter hurt ur chances of winning against this schedule are not very good. That's pretty easy to predict. If u really think simms is the answer then u really are an idiot.

19. TRUVOL

TRUVOL New Member

lmao

20. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

if you were one of the top 10 coaches in football, would you have taken the job at the time and way kiffin left it? negative.