Obama has to hate Occupy Wall Street

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by volfanjo, Oct 6, 2011.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

it's the fairest system possible. any system that doesn't reward hard work and innovation would not work.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

So what is the best?

3. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

There are a host of problems with countries that parade around as capitalist and then blatantly do things -- subsidies, tariffs, tax credits, etc -- that seem to deny the fundamental principles of free markets.

But it cannot be denied that the ability to participate in markets is the only thing that can raise people from poverty to riches. The rise of the bourgeoisie class out of the ashes of feudalism is the most important economic development in history. Even Marx would agree to the last part.

4. No, the liberals screamed that after David Duke said he supported the Tea Party. One small problem there. Duke ended his association with the Klan 30 years ago.

Strange Duke gets no forgiveness, but the liberals couldn't pry their lips off Robert Byrd's ass.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2011
  5. MG1968

MG1968 New Member

Duke may have ended his association with the Klan, but he's still allied with a White Power group.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

once in the klan and i don't blame anyone for not forgiving him. i don't forgive child molesters either.

7. Ever heard Obama's "pastor, friend, mentor, and 'like a family member' speak?

The piece of shit liberals forgave Robert Byrd. I refuse to let the lowlife bastards have it both ways.

When the worthless [uck fay]ing liberals quit giving the Black Panthers, La Raza, Louis Farrakhan, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and other assorted pieces of shit a free pass. Talk to me about White racism. Until that time, it is not up for discussion.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

SOJ, I was just using the same logic you did when claiming that communists and Nazis are now part of the movement. If you don't like my statement, examine your own.

Besides, just combining communists and Nazis together in general should have been a clue that it was hyperbole. Those groups don't get along.

CardinalVol, I don't have a better system to offer up. I am just saying one of the built-in results of Capitalism is the over-consumption and depletion of natural resources. Also, anything that isn't monetarily quantified is by default "worthless." This is troubling, since obviously anything on the planet DOES have a value.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Also SOJ, dragging in Jeremiah Wright and hypocrisies of the Left does nothing to improve your own argument. I'm not a leftist, and even if I were it wouldn't change the fallacy you are making.

10. The KKK is not even organized at this point. Duke is no longer associated with them, and hasn't been for 30 years.

The American Nazi Party and Communist Party USA have issued proclamations of support for the Occupy crowd. See my original link. It links to both parties sites. I wasn't going to directly link the Nazis or Communists here.

Your comparison does not hold water.

Louis Farrakhan called Obama 'The Messiah'. What does that say about Lil' Hussein?

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

It holds oceans of water. White supremacists support the Tea Party movement. That's a fact. But of course, to you that doesn't mean anything. Nor should it. Yet you don't apply the same logic to the Occupy crowd because you don't like the kind of outrage they have.

12. No, it does not hold water. Link your source, other than one man, David Duke.

Nazis, Communists, and Black supremacists, and anti-Semites support Occupy. Need links?

13. [video=youtube;NIlRQCPJcew]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIlRQCPJcew&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Yep, no racism or bigotry ever present. I know, I know, they were all plants but the nazis and communists are the norm for the Occupy crowd. Enjoy that kool aid.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Oh, forgot about the "gay marriage" signs: [​IMG]

17. SAY WHAT? Reports from the Black Klan (NAACP) are taken as legitimate? Nice try.

I linked a site to take you to the actual Nazi and Communist sites. You linked [uck fay]ing bullshit from the Black Klan.

White House Linked to Fraudulent Racist Tea Party Video

The only racist in the mix is that piece of shit in the White House, and his idiot supporters.

OOPS! More piece of shit racist liberals caught in the act.

» Think Progress Caught Using Liberal-Manufactured Signs From ‘Crash the Tea Party’ as Evidence of Tea Party Racism - Big Government

18. LMAO! An obvious leftie telling someone to enjoy the Kool-Aid.

[​IMG]

BTW, I'm not a Tea Partier. Their solutions are too tame.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Right. All of your sources are gospel, any other sources are bad.

Why do you even bother posting anything? Apparently you can't grasp the fallacy you keep making of doing EXACTLY what you complain the "other side" of doing.

I didn't realize GSVol was a tea party plant. He used some of the exact pictures I posted.