OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Happy New Year folks. My 2020 is done, kaput. I am basking in the joy of 2021.

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Yeah well it’s 2020 here still and 1980 in Georgia fan households

3. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Attached Files:

justingroves likes this.
  4. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

No doubt 2020 is going to give me one final [uck fay] you, no doubt with a firework that wakes me up at 11:59.

5. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

That's on you for being in bed at 11:59 on New Years Eve.

6. fl0at_

My life's goal is to be in bed before 10 for every New Years.

justingroves and NorrisAlan like this.
  7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

8. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

This never gets old

9. Ssmiff

Middle son got a job at a dog boarding place. 3rd night in. No training, no protocol, no first aid kits, not dog handling equipment, and a massive dog fight amongst boxers, pits and a german shepherd that had to be taken to hospital. His coworker reached in and got bit 3 or 4 times. E smart enough to use his boots and not grab. What a mess. And what a dumbass owner. I am none too happy, and there will be a confrontation tomorrow. Actually im [uck fay]ing pissed

10. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Hey @VolDad do you still use the term ring-fence? You're in consulting, right? I was just thinking about consulting buzzwords that have come and gone over time. Used to hear that one all the time several years ago, but no so much these days.

11. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Anyone have an electrician that they would recommend that services the Norris area of east Tennessee?

If you don't want to be on the hook for a public recommendation, please message me. I need a new line run out to my shed. I only have 15 amps out there, line is buried but not in conduit (not by me, but the the original home owner gods know how long ago). I am popping the breaker now and don't like it. I would like 30 amps run out with a split box out in the shed to separate the two lines, or if needed, just running 2 15 amp lines out to the shed, buried in conduit in the yard.

12. fl0at_

That's not a tough job to do yourself. Your local should allow you to pull your own permit, given that you're in the country. For just 30 amps, you can run 10/3, in 3/4" pvc, 18" deep (I'd have to check that one), to a sub panel, and then you could have your two branch circuits. You really want to only pull 80% of the amps, though, so if you want 30, you really want 40 amp breaker in your house, I would think. But 40 amps can still be carried by 10/3. Edit: You'll want #8 to have an over current protection of 40 amps, per 240.4 (D).

Since the subpanel would be detached, you sink a ground rod and bond your neutral and ground together in the sub panel.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2021
  13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

14. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

15. fl0at_

It's amazing how you can get a vendor to answer a question via email if you tell them you won't be free to take a phone call meeting with them for four and a half weeks.

16. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I always do this. It truly amazes me at what some people think warrants a phone call/meeting

17. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I normally just tell them I only consider vendors that responds to emails and I'll decide when a phone or video call is warranted. When I ask you to quote 3 SKUs I don't need to talk to you.

18. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

My wife is going back for a major surgery right now. She's very nervous. If you could keep her and my family in your thoughts and prayers it would be appreciated. Thanks guys

19. fl0at_

Thoughts man. She'll be in good hands.

20. Ssmiff

ya'll got this