Revenge on LSU!

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by TRUVOL, Sep 25, 2011.

1. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

nationalchamps.jpg

Already have custom shirts ready to commemorate the magic.

2. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Revenge for 2010, '07, or '06?

I'd really like to see Georgia, South Carolina, and maybe Arkansas get national championships. That way we can brag about everybody that beats us.

3. cotton

The '09, '08, '07, and '06 commemorative shirts are really starting to be worth some dough. I saw the '96 shirt on ebay but couldn't get my bid in.

4. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Did we ever get our revenge for the 2001 SEC Championship game? Or is it a push because of the regular season W?

5. cotton

and still win the NC.

6. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Can we pre-order those? I think if the back has SEC! SEC! SEC! in between the shoulder blades, there is no way I'll be able to get one after the NC game.

7. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Want.

8. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Push.

I will be in attendance this year. I was at the 01' regular season win, which happens to be the only LSU game I have gotten to attend. Looking for 2-0.

9. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

With you. Next commemorative shirt?

S-E-C: It's not just a chant for Kentucky anymore. V,B.

10. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

It's the optimistic fan in me. I always tell myself as long as Les Miles is on the other sideline then we always have a chance. I understand we'll most likely be raped by them

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I don't see a lot of hope for this one. They are tons better than we are and the game they should have lost last year will be a reminder that they need to come prepared to take care of business.

12. Sleezboe

Sleezboe New Member

I was in Baton Rouge for last years game and all I wanted to do immediately after that game was fight someone. Should have won last year....we actually had a chance then. I hope this game is a night game so I can get plenty liquored up before kickoff.

Does anybody have a good guess who might pick this game up?

13. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Looks like it could be the 2:30 CBS game. Florida/Auburn looks to be the only other possibility that week and they'll both probably be going into that game on losing streaks. Florida has Alabama and LSU before then and Auburn gets South Carolina and Arkansas.

14. Sleezboe

Sleezboe New Member

That's what I was thinking, I could see CBS picking our game over MSU v USCe and AU v UF. I believe the UGA v Vandy or Bama v Ole Miss will be picked up by the SEC network