Russian news anchor not a fan of Obama

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by SavageOrangeJug, Nov 21, 2011.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Each to his own, I guess. I do agree that individuals must earn respect, but some institutions command respect, imo, jmo, tifwiw. That doesn't make the individuals holding those institutions immune to criticism. I am just of the opinion that our well in this nation in regard to respect of anything different from each individual's personal views is tainted at the moment. I'm sick of partisan [itch bay]ing and moaning.

2. volinbham

volinbham Member

I don't disagree Jay but I don't see how getting a chuckle out of the news clip is partisan. I doubt it's anything Obama did or didn't do to earn the finger other than being POTUS. I just hope it will be an R she's flipping off shortly :)

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yup. Don't agree with SOJ on health care? Taxes? Gay marriage? You are a stupid [uck fay]wad who deserves nothing but contempt.

That's where we are at right now.

4. Exactly where did I say that?

Invite a foreign leader to our House chamber in front of a joint session of Congress, Then stand there and clap and cheer while he slanders and denigrates the United States of America?

Then you are stupid [uck fay]wad who deserves to put on trial, not re-elected.

Obama is a [uck fay]ing idiot.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

If people do not think I fairly attached your name to what I said, I will withdraw it.

As for putting Obama on trial for clapping and applauding at a speech-- why do you hate the constitution and 1st amendment?

6. You are correct. He should not be put on trial. He should have just been beaten severely about the head and shoulders.

"Don't agree with SOJ on health care? Taxes? Gay marriage? You are a stupid [uck fay]wad who deserves nothing but contempt." Where did I say make this statement? Don't try to put your words to me as fact.

You agree with Obama applauding Calderon on the House floor?

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

No, I don't agree with his applause. I find his applause much less worrisome than someone demanding his speech be censored or that he be assaulted for what he says or approves of (which is essentially again violating the 1st amendment of a constitution you evidently care little for when it does not suit you).

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

As far as where you said those things, it is and has been implicit in your posts. Exhibit A would be this thread with how you think Obama should be treated.

9. I find it worrisome that a POTUS would not only allow, but cheer such action on the House floor.

I find it equally worrisome that someone would be more worried about Obama's free speech rights, than he is the nation. Obama is the supposed Commander-in-Chief, the defender of America. There he stands clapping like a damned trained seal, while a third world leader slanders this nation.

10. The fact I have no respect for Obama = "Don't agree with SOJ on health care? Taxes? Gay marriage? You are a stupid [uck fay]wad who deserves nothing but contempt."

That is [uck fay]ing bullshit. Save your attacks if that is the best you can come with.

I'll say it one more time since reading comprehension does not appear to be your strong suit. Quit trying to throw out your half-assed interpretations as fact.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Look, you advocated putting a man on trial AND beating a man, for not even what he said, but for CLAPPING at a particular speech. That isn't half-assed. That's both cheeks.

12. JayVols

I don't think that is partisan. I just think that celebrating an entity that has stood against everything this country holds dear, tried to destroy it in fact, simply because it fits one's beliefs on an individual is bullshit. That's just me. How is that so different from Obama clapping for Calderon who was speaking ill of America? Is it not glorifying a foreign institution that has been hell-bent on destroying our nation for over half a century that is attacking one of our institutions? Is that not equally 'treasonous'? I was taught to respect the Office not necessarily the man in the Office. I don't buy the adage 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'. I said partisan [itch bay]ing because some here would complain if Obama started shitting golden eggs. Equally tiresome are those that [itch bay]ed about anything Bush did. We're all Americans. If we can't respect each other, both D and R, how the hell can we expect the rest of the world to respect us as a nation?

13. Clapping while a foreign 'leader' denigrated this nation on the House floor. Proof that Obama is a [uck fay]ing moron.

14. Fool's gold is as close as he would ever get. :D

15. JayVols

Thanks for proving my statement.

16. When it comes to Obama, anytime.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

If Obama started shitting golden eggs, he might be able to help shrink the deficit. Gold is worth quite a bit right now. I, for one, encourage him to look into implementing this new strategy.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

He certainly has a very different view of the world than you, or even me. But he has the right to such speech-oriented dumb assery without legal or violent retribution.

19. JayVols

Doesn't anyone appreciate a good metaphor anymore? Sheesh.

20. Really? When you clap as a third world clown attacks America while standing on the House floor. You need your sorry ass stomped. Nearly all the traitorous Democrats cheered that day.