Skoal Patrol

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by zehr27, Nov 8, 2011.

Tags:
  1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Everyone in my family who smoked/dipped/whatever died in their 70's. The ones that didn't died in their 90's or just above 100. Seems clear that with my genes, I should not partake.

2. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Do you want to live that long? Not trying to be a jerk or change topics, but it seems to me that after the mid-80s your life gets considerably more difficult.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

My great grandfather passed two weeks ago. He was 92, dating a Pennsylvanian millionaire in her higher 90's, and loving life.

If you take care of yourself and keep your mind sharp, life is as it always was.

JayVols likes this.
  4. WM

WM Active Member

To be fair, he sort of put all of his chips in the no God basket. Got to get the most out of this life you can.

5. I quit smoking last Feburary. Even when I did use tobacco I could not stand 'smokeless' tobacco products. That stuff is absolutely nasty.

Last time I tried it, I thought I was going to have to lick the dog's ass to get the taste out of my mouth.

6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Because looking for the cat that crapped in your mouth the next morning that left the overnight stale smoke taste you have in your mouth has such a pleasant bouquet of flavor.:)

7. Nothing tells a woman, "sex machine", like that empty Sprite bottle you're using as a spittoon. :D

8. JayVols

I'm sure all the women hear Barry White singing 'Let's Get It On' when they see that. BTW, It's a Powerade bottle. Wider opening. Us older folk need a bigger margin of error.....

Last edited: Nov 9, 2011
  9. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

I think genes have a lot to do with it. And that goes past tobacco products into other things.

10. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

just read some of your work here Jay......I seriously lulzed for a while

11. JayVols

Sarcasm is a service I offer Bearcat. Pisses my wife off royally. Naturally, that just fuels the fire.

12. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

This. [uck fay] that shit.

13. chavisut

Cousin?

14. JayVols

In the dictionary under the entry 'redundant', it says "see redundant".

15. chavisut

dnl