so i've been banned by the cal messageboard

Discussion in 'Sports' started by droski, Oct 12, 2011.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think this would be cool... Droski, bring over a colony and settle the already created Cal subforum.

2. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Droski called somebody out?

3. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

There's already a Cal board - could further customize it.

We all hate Kiffin and Kelly, and our programs are relatively indistinguishable at the moment.

Dros, you fit in here perfectly fine, and are a welcomed member. Many of them may be the same.

And what with NYY being aboard, we've got a strong homosexual contingent - so they should appreciate our commitment to diversity.

The west coast / southern dynamic would be interesting, if nothing else. Invite'em.

4. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

Misery does love company

5. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Probably doesn't make much sense. Can probably go over to the proboards site that hosted the predecessor to this site. Good Tullius can probably hook a brother up.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

appreciate the responses. i'll think about it.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Some atrocious coaching decisions at the end of the first half yesterday, btw.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

his gameplans generally are pretty good, but he's one of the worst in game coaches i've ever seen.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2011
  9. MoragaBear

MoragaBear New Member

beat the Col., Vols

So, how's that Cal subforum coming along? Alternatives are nice, more the merrier, and all that. One more round of 'Rocky Top', Earl Scruggs style

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

welcome. hope you stick around. just don't go and call me an apologist or huge tight ass or i might ban you. that would be out of line. :)

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

We're in the process of formatting our forums, MorgattaBear. I am sure the Powers that Be will be happy to recreate the Cal subforum (we had one, I think it got phased out just recently). Feel free to make yourself right home here in the college forum. Our hatred of USC and Oregon will bind us together. I don't think there are any Neuheisel fans here either.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I hate slick Rick. Kiffin's not important enough to feel one way or another

13. WM

WM Active Member

Create a Cal sub forum and let Droski run it.