Some recruiting stuff

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by HamptonVol, Aug 16, 2011.

1. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

That's not saying much

2. Hobock

Hobock New Member

That's awesome info, HV! Thanks! As previously stated, be careful. I'm 100% sure that us 8ers are are trustworthy but you never know who's lurking.

Keep it coming! Go Vols!!!

3. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Guy was so big McFadden could even hit him in the endzone.

4. HamptonVol

HamptonVol New Member

yea, i get what you are saying. i know who most of you guys are. that's why i posted it. when the traffic here picks up, i may not post it. and even if some stuff did get out a time or two i don't think it would matter. so we will see how it goes.

i just don't want to get anybody in trouble and what not. i think will be find for the time being.

5. HamptonVol

HamptonVol New Member

i think Bowles does know that's a possibility. even Hubbs is pretty heavily hinting that Bowles may not be a WR here. i think Hubbs knows he is a DB here but doesn't want to just come out and say it for fear of making a UT coach or Bowles mad.

6. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Thanks for the info, and if gets leaked, I will personally track that person down and shove my foot up their ass

7. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Agreed.

8. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Sounds good to me.

Edit: And after reading the other posts, I agree. If you aren't sure, I wouldn't post it. I don't think many of us just joined the site for recruiting info.

I'm not going to pretend I don't like getting information early, but I can certainly survive without it.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2011
  9. HamptonVol

HamptonVol New Member

i think it'll be fine.

10. CD12

CD12 Member

Are all of Helen's friends blind as well?

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

I asked her, and she said "xzzzytffpthhhmahuuulpbmm."

12. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

that's [uck fay]ed up but hilarious at the same time