The 8th Maxim Randy Mario Poffo Memorial Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by emainvol, Aug 14, 2011.

1. tankervol

tankervol Member

Way to [uck fay] up a good story line with the same tired Cena act.

2. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

it's not saying a lot, but that's the best Cena mic work in ages. Cena has to win the title for WrestleMania, that's why he gets the push. Sucks, but it is what it is. We all knew Cena would be winning it back soon. Punk is moving on to a Nash/HHH/HBK feud. Wonder who he gets as allies, if anyone.

3. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I can think of a couple of strapping young guys with a taste for cold beer that HHH is trying to move heaven and earth to hire from TNA that would be perfect allies for Punk in a Pass the Torch set piece.

4. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

i'm guessing you mean Beer Money or whatever they were called. I haven't seen TNA since a couple months before I left for Afghanistan. Saw it on the other night but didn't bother to watch

5. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Beer Money and Straight Edge don't mix. However, those three together would make for a pretty entertaining staple. Could be a pretty good Punk sellout angle.

The thing with Cena is, it's a long way till Wrestlemania and I personally think it's beyond stupid to have that match be for the title anyways.

Punk/Nash/Trips/whoever else could be great.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
  6. hatvol96

That's why I like it. It'll show how far Punk will go to dispatch the old guard.

7. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

Wrestling is just better with JR calling it. So glad he's back.

8. hatvol96

Why do they continue to try and sell Mark Henry to the public?

9. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

When was the last time we heard something from the anonymous gm? Seems like it was before mitb.

10. hatvol96

I'm going to assume HHH has usurped that power.

11. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Thought that too, but A) that's an inexcusable end to a year long storyline, and B) they still have that stupid [uck fay]ing podium next to the announce table.

12. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Tuned in for the first segment tonight and could not believe it when I saw him in a commercial for Smackdown. A Nation of Domination member that's still active, who knew.

13. hatvol96

All that's going to happen is that big, clumsy oaf will [uck fay] up a spot and Orton will be out for six months. Moronic booking.

14. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

D-Lo is working security in TNA.

15. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

How many weeks before Waltman returns to Raw? I'll set the o/u at 2.

16. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

gimme HHH, The Miz and CM Punk and get the rest the [uck fay] off the show.

17. hatvol96

Why do they continue to run Johnny Ace in front of the camera? Unless it's a vintage video of him leading the Kiwi Sheephearders to the ring, I have no interest in seeing that idiot jobber on my screen.

18. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Nash is coming out before this match is over, right?

19. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Tough for me to believe that Miz could actually kick someone's ass.

20. hatvol96

Maybe he'll bring Virgil and Scott Norton wth him.