The Official 8th Maxim's NCAA 13 SEC Online Dynasty

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by WM, May 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WM

WM Active Member

Getting too cluttered with shit in the other thread.

1st. Skullgrind- UT
    2nd. Harry- UA
    3rd. Bassman- LSU
    4th. Wounded Mullet- UF
    5th. Volball - UGA
    6th. Bearcat - Barn
    7th. King Webb - Missouri
    8th. Scribbly -
    9th. Duckman -
    10th. Indy -

Update me, i might have missed a few
    Rules:
    -User catching is allowed, but no rocket catching (i.e taking control of your wideout, turning around, jumping up and snagging the ball).
    -No super-simming, regardless of score.
    -Restarts. Don't do it if it can be helped. If it happens once, just explain what happened. If it happens twice with no legit explanation, then the game will be simmed.
    -No glitching, exploiting, or purposely interfering with the connection of your opponent. This should go without saying.
    -4th downs should be gone for in realistic situations. This doesn't mean that you can't go for it on 4th down early on, just be a little reasonable in regards to what actually goes on in real football. If you're going for it on 4th and long on your own 10 midway through the first quarter, then you're probably not following this rule accordingly.
    -Playcalling. I have no problem with the same play or variation of said play being called a few times over the course of the game. That being said, don't make it a habit of running the same thing over and over and over again. People that do will be called out on it.
    -Disconnects. If the score at the time of the disconnect was in question, then it should probably be replayed. If the game is agreed as being without a doubt in hand, then the leader should finish the game out or play the cpu. Mostly work this issue out amongst yourselves, but remember the previous two sentences as guidelines.
    -Anybody lucky enough to win 3 national championships in a row will be forced to pick a lesser team in the division. If anybody is suspected of throwing games and found to be guilty (members will vote on it) to avoid this rule, then that person will be automatically booted.
    -Coaching Carousel. No accepting jobs anywhere else, unless fired. This dynasty has always been built on picking a team and sticking with it, so please abide by this rule. If you are fired, please pick another team in the same division that is equal to or less than the team you were fired from.
    -This is a sim dynasty, so try and follow the format of simulation football as best as possible. As long as you're playing the game like it's meant to be played, then you'll be ok. Violators of the above rules will first bring a warning. A second violation results in being booted.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
  2. VB

VB Member

Me-UGA

Bearcat-Auburn

3. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

VB has Georgia, BC has Auburn..............thats where we are at

4. WM

WM Active Member

Webb needs to get A&M to have any chance with recruiting.

5. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I would rather see scrib with Arky or USCjr than aTm

6. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

7. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

8. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Was hoping the barn would fall to me. Oh well. Looks like the 9th pick might not turn out to be too bad after all.

9. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

You'll either get Mizzou or Arky.

10. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

I'm not picking Missouri regardless.

11. VB

VB Member

Webb takes Mizzou. That's throws a huge wrench in the plans. Indy will get a decent team and Scribbley will run a train on all of us in recruiting with A&M.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

What's left? TAMU, Arky, the Mississippi schools, South Carolina, Vandy and Kentucky?

13. VB

VB Member

Yep

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Any chance of one of those being a five star team? Maybe Arky or TAMU?

15. VB

VB Member

Arkansas might be.

16. VB

VB Member

All the teams remaining were 4-stars on last years game. Arkansas might jump to a five star though based off last season.

Have you read the new dynasty info? You could win the national title the first season and have really good grades and probably pull in a top class the next season.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

I usually don't win early. I have to wait about 4 seasons when most people's teams are getting ragged with depth holes.

18. MacReady

MacReady New Member

what up

19. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

No way in hell aTm is a 5 star......but I would pick them over every other team left out there......oh shit, I forgot about south Carolina

20. WM

WM Active Member

Only one slot left in the east.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.