The VN Faildozer Tourney selection announcement thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by WM, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

i think 14 could get a high seed on the new bracket

2. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

ksush at a 7 is an upset special. I might take her to the final 4

3. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

not so sure. He's really not competitive on this list. He's just being a pole smoker for the sake of being a pole smoker and being proven more wrong with every post. I sort of enjoy it.

He so badly wants us to be something different than we are, but he'll not be getting that pleasure. Hopefully, he takes some of this to heart and hauls his large ass to the gym today.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I've actually found out since I started posting that she and I have mutual friends. It was hard to explain why I busted out laughing when she came up in coversation.

5. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

you've talked to James Banks' member?

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

The wizzanator this time.

7. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Wouldn't surprise me to see Eric make a run. Has all the tools to be the last man standing...no doubt about that.

But, as wm mentioned, you've got to look at how he performed down the stretch. Not nearly as strong as he was earlier in the season. Could've been a 1 or 2 seed, but wifey and job problems really took their toll on his game.

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

E man with the pity run of late and it just ended his hopes, literally and figuratively.

9. egotistical

egotistical New Member

I don't see how this wouldn't happen. Her threads were underrated, and she was always insightful. She never told us what she bought her boyfriend for his birthday.

10. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

did she mention cornhole?

11. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

That eventual matchup with sab appears to be a lock. Don't know that we've ever seen a donnybrook as emotionally charged as this one promises to be. What faildozer tourney is all about.

12. egotistical

egotistical New Member

Too sophisticated for childish games. She's a lawyer, for [uck fay]s sake.

13. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

can we allow each participant a courtroom style opening statement, provided by an 8th Maxim appointed attorney (or almost attorney)?

That might be entertaining. Let's hand out the matchups and let people make their best case for advancement of the playa they've been shackled with.

14. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Oh, I thought she heard JB's rig talking through her cornhole. Maybe that was just me.

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

agreed. sab's wife leaving him in the middle of the night might be the only way he can avoid the upset.

16. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I think Sab is damn near unbeatable. UCLA with Alcindor unbeatable.

17. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

I really don't think y'all understand how much the Noid (that's Eric) wants it. I mean he just wants it.

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Eric's my Elvin Hayes. I believe in miracles.

19. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Still may be tough considering how Eric had basically stated that his wife was okay with being second class citizen in her own home.

20. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Houston can't beat no UCLA.