The VN Faildozer Tourney selection announcement thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by WM, Aug 30, 2011.

1. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Not so sure. Depending on how the political situation goes and potential actions by Obama, I think GSVol may have a shot at pulling this thing off.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2011
  2. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Unstoppable force meet immovable object.

Should go something like this.

[video=youtube;X8zUThr1vko]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8zUThr1vko[/video]

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Had to use extra strength bleach.

4. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

It's like Tennessee being in the West Region. The top seeds get the home region advantage, the rest get filled in as they go.

5. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

If someone were to produce a real, or hell even photoshopped, photo of Eric overlooking a mountain stream with his head in his hands... I mean, I'm just saying that would help his run through the big dance.

6. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

The Noid posted his wife's resume on TOOS with virtually all her info. The Noid posted the wants it picture. How many times has the Noid suggested those quarky NCAA Football video game defenses and offensive schemes? The Noid jumps ships more than pirates. Remember how big a boner he got for Clawson? Then he got an even bigger one for Kiffin and then acted like he hated both hires. The Noid will do absolutely whatever it takes to win. That whole shtick about his wife and kids leaving him? All a ruse. He's just using it to make people overlook him. The Noid can hit his driver 365 yards and has TN High School records in golf but never went to college on a scholly because he had that sweet job of delivering pizzas. Don't underestimate him.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

hey at least eric wasnt' trying to pick up young chicks on twitter using his love of true blood.

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

winner. On top of all the rest, this can't be beaten.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

he's too smart for college. college is for people wanting to learn things slowly. dude can learn 4 years of college in 2 hours of night classes. society is the problem.

10. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

signed, govols/cc while toasting burnt beer

11. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

Does Rexy get the benefit of TOS? If he can't use his copy and paste, he might be out in the first round.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

and eating well done steaks.

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'll dare say the sweet 16 matchup will get the 9:30 Thursday night timeslot. Kellogg and Nantz won't sleep for weeks dreaming about it.

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

you forgot jesus is on his side.

15. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

My guess is he'll be so hopped up on religion and cocaine that he'll steamroll through the first weekend. Though not getting any sleep for six days should hurt him as the tournament goes on.

16. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I honestly didn't think nbakerld would be in there. Was thinking first 4 out at best.

17. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

stats got him in. strength of schedule, rpi, on base %, and yards per carry were just too damn good to leave him out.

18. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

A couple brilliant quotes from Gibbs at the last moment that make this tournament even more interesting:

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

oline's being considered important is clearly a sign of the end of capitalism.

20. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

gibbs is delusional in all aspects of life