The VN Faildozer Tourney selection announcement thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by WM, Aug 30, 2011.

1. WM

WM Active Member

2. WM

WM Active Member

3. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Somewhere, Billy Packer and Jay Bilas are raging about the inclusion of new blood over legends of idiocy like OrangeSquare and OldVol. Packer: "OldVol was a halfwit and a bigot before half of this field's parents were born." Bilas: "If admitting drinking orange Zima was part of his gameday ritual didn't get OrangeSquare into the field, there's no rhyme or reason to the committee's work."

4. WM

WM Active Member

5. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Oh, snap.

6. hatvol96

Biggest rout of the first round. PJ crushes him with the sheer weight of his douchiness.

7. hatvol96

Is midfielder allowed to use the blaker magic phone? If not, this is my pick for a first round shocker.

8. WM

WM Active Member

9. hatvol96

That battle will be so taxing I can't imagine the winner having anything left for the second round.

10. WM

WM Active Member

He will attack Bray during warm-ups just to show how serious he is.
    The Frat Pack will be on hand just in case the game isn't going as scripted.

11. WM

WM Active Member

[​IMG]

Lets go live to NTVC Herp Derp stadium for the reaction
    [​IMG]

12. hatvol96

Shortgame with a not so big upset.

13. WM

WM Active Member

14. WM

WM Active Member

I would like to comment on LG's seeding for a moment. Some might think he is seeded quite low for this tourney. Fact is he is resting on his past laurels for the last few years and seems to expect to get one of the top seeds now. He should be glad he is even here.

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

LG should handle cody pretty easily. Unless cody is black, then LG will apologize for the money he makes and concede.

16. WM

WM Active Member

Last but not least.
    [​IMG]

That just leaves The Endzone region to be revealed.

17. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Ariel footage of the celebration at gsvol's undisclosed location:

[​IMG]

Yes, I believe new paint has been applied. We'll see if he can hoist a banner.

18. WM

WM Active Member

Needs more aluminum foil.

19. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Aluminum is for Liberals. That there has gold plated paint and the grass is freshly sown seeds.

20. WM

WM Active Member

This just in. The committee has voted to have one play in game for the Endzone Region. Voting will start shortly after the rest of the bracket is announced and will go until Sunday night.