Thoughts on this season

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by emainvol, Aug 10, 2011.

1. MacReady

MacReady New Member

Agree. I have a bad feeling that we'll lose a few games due to Bray's gunslinging that we had a chance in.

2. mason3132

mason3132 New Member

I think were big underdogs against SC,Bama,LSU and Arkansas. Hoping for a split between UF and GA. 7-5 would be a good year anymore wins would be a plus.

3. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I'm not thrilled about having to play LSU and Alabama in back to back weeks.

What do you guys think about the 6 games most seem to think we'll be favored in? Do you see us sweeping those or dropping one or more?

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Depends on the run game. If we're back to having that as a driving force of our offense I say we can win them all. If we are relying on Bray to do it all, it gets iffy. Tough to survive when you are a completely one dimensional team and your true Soph QB is having a bad day.

5. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Be nice if we could play like we have nothing to lose all season long. We'll throw INTs, but we will likely throw a few, anyway.

6. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I think Cincy is going to be awful. It wouldn't stun me if we lost to Kentucky.

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I do feel like Cincy should get a little worse every year removed from Brian Kelly. They were terrible last year.

8. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Not really on topic, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Stanford have a similar drop off.