Thougts about Bray

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by tvolsfan, Aug 15, 2011.

1. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

I'm not worried about the vertical threat in the least. We need somebody to step up in the slot and hopefully Rivera can be solid.

2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I think he'll be fine. He going to make his fair share of mistakes, but the big plays he makes will more than make up for it IMO. I just hope that when it comes to be clutch time, he finds his focus/keeps his composure

3. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Just don't see it.

4. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

You really don't see anything in him? Or do you just think we're overrating him?

Personally, I've been confident in him since he responded well to the pick six against South Carolina.

5. CD12

CD12 Member

The jury is still out on Bray. I need to see more but I wouldn't be shocked if he flamed out this season.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't think he'll totally "flame out." And I would be shocked to see that. The coaches should be able to read and react to how the season is going and protect him from that happening.

They managed Simms with his limitations well. I think they'll keep Bray from totally self-destructing.

7. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

i was a big fan of the double throat slash. i like his confidence and i like his arm.

still, i remain cautiously optimistic.