Vol Fans Realized the Dool-Aid Was Laced With Arsenic

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by SavageOrangeJug, Nov 27, 2011.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Numbers are skewed because Tennessee makes a lot more money than MSU or Ole Miss and probably a lot more than Arkansas.

What's bad is Alabama and LSU being that high.

2. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Well, you get what you pay for I guess. I have never been sold on Dooley, but have always felt as though he wasn't given a fair chance to succeed. The loss to Kentucky is inexcusable and to me is worse than losing to Vanderbilt. As of now he appears to be in over his head. I know some folks want him gone today, but in the grand scheme of things I think that would only create more chaos within the program and put us back that much further. I'm willing to give him one more season to get another class in and see what he can do. He obviously knows his job is in jeopardy so let's see how he responds...starting with some changes in the staff.

3. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I appreciate the info. As I said, I don't listen, or read him, very often. All I heard was that he thought Dooley was unqualified from the beginning, an opinion with which I happen to agree.

Yes, it is, and it makes me very angry.

4. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

No excuse in derailing a thread. Ever. Selfish off-topic democrats. The all of you.

5. I am heartbroken!

What method should I use? Nail bombs in the mailbox, or the tried and true icepick in the ear?

There is no corner of the Earth you can hide.

I think we are all pretty pissed at DooLeave right now.

You called them the D word? No need to hit below the belt. I can see calling their Mom a whore or something, but to using the D word on them is way out of line? You should be ashamed.