Vols prone to fumbling, interceptions

Discussion in 'VOLuminous' started by VolDad, Sep 6, 2011.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

What? The fact he was a caretaker and not a QB? Phill Simms did nothing to improve the New York Football Giants. He was by far the most replaceable part on that team (as shown by Hostetler)

Chris Simms is remembered for rupturing his spleen. He's not remembered for being a good football player.

2. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

I won't feed the troll today - I'll just leave it at common sense.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I remember him for not being as good as Major Applewhite but still getting PT.

4. The Last Vol

The Last Vol New Member

How many Super Bowl rings do you have? None? How many years did you play in the pros? Oh, you didn't.

I didn't say he was Peyton Manning. I said he is a decent QB from a good pedigree. Good, as in two Super Bowls and a successful pro career. You can try and minimize that however you'd like, but Super Bowls are Super Bowls.

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Matt Simms will win a minimum of 4 Super Bowls.

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

dude holds the super bowl record for completion %. hostetler actually had a couple of good years with the raiders.

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Could you guys have imagined what level of football would have been played if the starting QBs Saturday had been Matt Simms and Nate Montana? Like a Pro Bowl preview.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

How many times have you sucked Fulmer off?

Watching Lawrence Taylor put the fear of God in opposing teams and handing the ball off 38 times aren't what makes a QB good.

9. The Last Vol

The Last Vol New Member

More homophobic cracks. Not very many bright people around here.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Hey, it's better than VN.

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

homophobic = dumb? You're not seriously that dumb, are you?

12. The Last Vol

The Last Vol New Member

It certainly speaks to a man's character that he can't make a single post without making a jab concerning race or orientation.

13. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

how? Being dissimilar from you in terms of presuming everyone exactly the same is somehow without character or less smart? Please.

14. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

talk about a glass house

15. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Bray did fumble, didn't he? The ball was knocked forward out of his hand.

16. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

don't recall it.

17. hmanvolfan

hmanvolfan Member

This thread reminds me a lot of what I see in VN. Just saying.

18. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Nah; the post of people who disagree with Last Vol would need to be deleted and the offending party banned for it to be like VN.

19. UncleNeyland

UncleNeyland New Member

Yes, Bray had it knocked out of his hand. Saw it live and on the replay Sunday. One of six that Vols got lucky on.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2011
  20. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Weird...I saw it live as well....I wonder if your view was as good as mine? :cool: