Vonn Bell's coach on Ainge show this a.m

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NorthGaVol, Feb 7, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NorthGaVol

NorthGaVol Vols, Bitch

I know we all despise Doofus but this just made me sick

-Mariakis said that he and Bell both would go out of their way to call UT to set up relationship and very rarely would Dooley return a call. Bell or Mariakis never had to call other schools from the SEC or the rest of the country. They would keep in touch constantly, even the ones Bell had little interest in.

- Mariakis said Bell never wanted to be treated like a prima Donna, just wanted the respect from Dooley that guys like Saban, Meyer and others were giving him.

-Dooley never once came to watch Bell play, while the stands would be littered every week with top coaches from the rest of the country.

- Bell had given up on UT, they were off the radar completely until Butch showed up.

- Parents went on UT visit to appease Vonn, but were blown away by Jones &co, the facilities and UT in general.

- Meyer had a 13 month relationship with the Bells while Butch had a little over a month to salvage this situation.

- Vonn was really torn even after how he had been treated by UT (Dooley specifically) and told Mariakis Tuesday night picking Tennessee would be an emotional decision while picking OSU was business.

- Vonn thought that OSU could play for a national title in the next 2 years, couldn't say the same about UT

- Bell family really liked Butch and said he would have Tennessee turned around

- Vonn decided late Tuesday night it would be Ohio State

So, basically Precious completely shat all over a instate 5* safety who was almost begging to be a Vol for 10 months. Unreal.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I hate [ddiapos]

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Just bizarre. It doesn't even make sense. He couldn't have done worse if he had purposely set out to destroy.

4. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Not buying all of it.

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

You should.

It's truth.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Bell isn't the only one that piece of shit did that to

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Just criminal

8. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

It absolutely sucks that this is where we stand right now.

9. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I also hate all those "True" fans who supported that abomination for years simply because he wore orange pants or wore a shirt with a Power "T" logo.

10. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Dooley was a spoiled piece that didn't deserve the job he was offered.

Funny how he paraded himself as character guy while quiting on his job that was paying him a check.

11. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

This is what it all came down to IMO. Bell wasn't going to UT no matter what Dooley's relationship with him was

12. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Why? A lot of it was known months ago.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
  13. chavisut

I disagree, but we will never know.

14. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

See above

15. chavisut

See above.

16. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Below me?

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Bell would have been the first commitment of the 2013 class had Dooley put any effort into it

18. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

What about when ut still goes 5-7 and Urban comes pushing? Does it still stuck? That's what matters.

19. chavisut

He seriously considered us despite Dooley. If he had given him half the attention he should have, yes imo.

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yes, it does imo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.