Wes Krunker

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Vols kick balls, Aug 21, 2011.

1. WesKrunker

WesKrunker Member

Bill Brasky

2. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I know who you are and always enjoyed your post on VN. Just saying, given the actions over there, that paranoid is not something I would use to describe us.

3. WM

WM Active Member

It's just the fact this particular username has had multiple IP addys in different states on the same day. Either you are sharing this account with others or you are with Soulja Boy's entourage.

4. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I haven't had any interaction with him as a mod.

As a poster, my impression is not positive.

5. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

This is what gets me. Why so secretive?

Stop being [ussies pay]. We finally have a forum that'll allow us to have a conversation without one party deleting every comment made by the other. For the first time, we can enjoy a nice, free exchange of ideas. Why shy away?

6. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

hey Wes, why is freak being such a raging homo over this message board thing?

7. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

hey Wes, why does freak act like we should have asked permission before we made this site? did he create the internet or does he just think he did?

8. cotton

VN: You guys aren't playing by the rules.

8: We don't like the rules. They are stupid.

VN: You still aren't. Punishments for everyone.

8: Fine. We'll go play somewhere else.

VN: Traitors! Everybody stop talking! We never wanted them anyway! Krunker, find out what they are doing but keep it secret!

Does that about sum it up?

9. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

don't forget about the personal attacks and hollow threats levied against certain posters here.

10. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

Whether Wes is legit or not, who cares? This site is firmly established, word is going to get out whether TOOS ever reinstates PMs or not. Between TennyD's creativity and the rest of the bunch over here, its' only a matter of time. Will we ever get to 40k? Maybe not, but that's not what we're after. Let TOOS do their childish garbage and we'll go about doing what we set out to do. Make a website free of retarded rules and restrictions where idiots will be ridiculed when they deserve to be.

11. cotton

Yeah, there was quite a bit of sand throwing and name calling involved that I just skipped over.

I still don't think they understand how the moderation of that forum protected the gibbses of the world while restricting intelligent discourse. I think they really believed that banning Ravenheart was some sort of compromise that should have fixed everything. Even at this stage, there is no recognition of the actions that caused the rift. They think it is just a handful of bullies raiding their site because they didn't get their way.

12. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

I'd like to think I'm pretty objective and generally diplomatic, but there is no doubt that the quality of TOOS has suffered tremendously.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

It was already suffering, by many of the posters here posting less and less due to poor moderation.

14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Our posts were deleted and we were banned, giving Ravenheart confidence that he could do as he wished. Then when they did not like the Monster they created they banned him. They [uck fay]ed him over as much as they did us.

15. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

the fact that freak couldn't see the writing on the wall when he took down Post Junkies speaks volumes about what we're dealing with.

16. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Excellent. I do enjoy they've turned me into the Scott Hall of the interwebs.

17. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Throughout all of this - Freak's reaction is most surprising, and frankly, disappointing. That he had a few stupid / dickhead mods that reacted like this was to be expected - but that they seemingly turned him was shocking.

He's betting on the wrong horses, so to speak, and he'll have no one to blame but himself - whether we wish it upon him or not.

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

he's wants to play mr nice guy and let his goons do his dirty work.

19. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

Vercy would be a great addition. Need 14jay in the recruiting forum

20. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Agreed. I4Jay is solid and not such an idiot about recruiting.