What's the deal with Shannon Hale?

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by ItsBusinessTime, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Is Martin recruiting him? Is he soft serve?

2. volwarrior33

volwarrior33 Member

Soft serve is putting it mildly. I don't see any way he is a take, even if they miss on Nichols.

ETA: Wow, just read the thread on TOOS about this. Tobias comparisons? Absolutely laughable. A less athletic version of Woolridge is more appropriate.

No way does Martin take him imo.

3. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

I used to follow Science Hill basketball. I wish I knew more about the kid but I really know absolutely nothing. Despite being a fairly decorate player, he hasn't received near the buzz that other supposed "lesser" talents received, like Omar Wattad or Demetric Stevens. And not in the same atmosphere as Jovan, Damon and the Williams boys.

So what I guess is that strikes me as sort of strange, but I've never seen the kid.

4. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Rumor on VQ that Hale has committed to UT.

5. volwarrior33

volwarrior33 Member

Trolling imo.

6. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

UT basketball is on a major upswing.

7. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Looking like troll. If VW33 is correct, good thing. I know nothing about him, personally

8. volwarrior33

volwarrior33 Member

This guy bleedingTNorange on VolNation is pathetic.

9. Tar Volon

He likes talking basketball, and he'll listen to people who disagree, if they do it sensibly. That gives him at least a couple points in my book. But I can be pretty prolific, and even I think 10,000 posts in six months is out of hand. And he definitely bites on some nonsense (like this).

10. volwarrior33

volwarrior33 Member

I haven't really followed his posting that closely, but just reading through that Hale thread made me dislike him. His garbage about how well off he is irl and how defensive he gets is pretty sad.

11. Tar Volon

Ah, I'd have also thought him a tool from just reading that thread. Or a number of other threads. He does get absurdly defensive. But there are only so many basketball-obsessed folks around. . .

12. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I enjoy seeing kiffincrazy28/dooleydiesel28 pretend to have any knowledge of any situation

13. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

He plays ball for UT Martin.

14. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I love it that he thought he was going to get away with it. Little did he suspect that I knew Zach from working at the Elam Center