Worley Expected To Be Named Starter

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by volfanjo, Oct 24, 2011.

1. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

thought he was a spread qb...

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Dooley can't magically make upperclassmen appear. I agree he's probably a little overwhelmed right now, but this season has played out as bad as possible. Saying that, Tennessee can still realistically win 7 games. That was expected with Bray and Hunter.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Gun or under center, quick passes are still out in three steps.

Worley will be under center handing off to Poole and Lane a lot.

4. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Worley was. I think JG means that is what Chaney will make him throw. Worley has to be under center enough to make the run/pass legitimate.

5. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Something else that would help against South Carolina's defense are misdirection plays. That would help keep them honest. Instead of faking the end arounds actually run them.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

A wheel route will be thrown to the guy getting the fake end around handoff and everyone will say that was a great play. I'm just not sure when that will be.

7. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

The short, quick release, quick route passing is what I was referring to, but yes, he was in the spread in HS

8. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

I believe.

WOR-LEY! WOR-LEY! WOR-LEY!

9. O+W=H.

O+W=H. New Member

Ironic that Simms once again takes the October beating and once again doesn't get the November schedule.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That's got to kill your self esteem. "Well, I took a beating so two different freshmen could reap the rewards".

11. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Simms almost lost to UAB. Let's not get too sentimental.

12. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

You've got issues if your career highlight is leading an overtime victory over... UAB.

13. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

We're still setting that up.

14. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

"Ask Corso" brah

15. Beechervol

Given the right circumstances he's not even here.

16. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Well, we all know Simms wasn't going to hit that pass so maybe Worely can get it done?

17. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

You think we're going with the wheel? I'm thinking a post or a deep in out of one of the guys in the bunch formation.

18. Beechervol

Don't know.
    As you explained we know the answer to the first equation. Only way to possibly change the answer, is change the equation.

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Didn't we see some fake end around wheel route with Rajion Neal at some point last year or this year in the preseason?

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

You think Neal is going to get another shot at some touches this season? His back-to-back fumbles understandably got him yanked, but surely he is worth another shot.