WR Marquez North

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by kptvol, Nov 22, 2012.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

One of the nation's top WR recruits. Hails from our sister state of North Carolina. Has offers from pretty much everyone and Jay Graham has been trying to get him to Tennessee.

Marquez North - Yahoo! Sports

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Earlier in the week from Rivals:

"Right now it's Tennessee one, North Carolina two and Clemson three, North said."

3. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

Should be a lock

4. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

Bump: North tweeted that he had a great visit with Jones and Graham in home. Seems dad's pick is UT. Looks pretty good.

5. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Looks like a man among boys and has a lot of runs out of the backfield. Senior highlights:

[video=youtube;T7FE32fJNqc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7FE32fJNqc[/video]

6. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

Wow ... exactly right. A man among boys out there. I was also pretty impressed with the kick out blocks on the read option and jet sweep plays as well. When he gets downhill he is hard to tackle. Looks a bit like CP, huh.

7. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

He does and certainly looks like the best athlete on the field (taking into consideration it is his highlight reel). I don't know much about the competition he faced but either way his size and speed is a good combo.

8. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Not at all, imo. Granted I only watched 2 minutes of the video. CP is way more shifty. This guy looks more like a north and south runner, which is fine with me.

9. RoadTrip

RoadTrip New Member

I am hopin Jones/Graham can pull out North and Green. That would save the class and fill two big needs for playmakers. North looks like a future first round NFL draft choice.

10. robvols

robvols Member

Actually, I'll give more credit to Graham than to Mr.Reacher.

11. PoochPunt3rdDown

PoochPunt3rdDown Troll Guru

This guy is exactly what we need in this class. Would help to allay the loss of CP and Hunter.

12. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

This is the same high school that produced DJ Humphries last year, though, who has been pretty impressive at Florida thus far.

Graham has a great reputation in the area and played high school ball about fifteen minutes from Mallard Creek. Should help us out with him.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
  13. PoochPunt3rdDown

PoochPunt3rdDown Troll Guru

I wish he'd hurry the hell up and commit. I'm still shell-shocked from the Nichols recruitment in bball.

14. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Go get him.

15. jackschidtt

jackschidtt New Member

If these kids have half a brain they will look at the hole that has been left by the departure of Hunter and CP. They have an incredible opportunity in front of them to recreate WR U. They will get playing time.

16. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

He may announce at game Saturday.

17. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

18. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

If they have half a brain they'll come to UT? Bull.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

He meant if they have only half a brain. Any more and we are out.

20. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

He just tweeted "good chat with UT". Sounds like he is still a VOL with lots of schools coming after him.