XBox 360

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by kptvol, Oct 23, 2011.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Alrighty. I've found a brand new Xbox 360 4GB version for 200 bucks with a free $50 amazon credit and free shipping. I can use the $50 credit to buy a 250GB hard drive and then I'll be money. Boom. Good deal, in my opinion and I doubt I'll be finding one much better. Your thoughts?

Amazon.com: Xbox 360 4GB Console: Video Games

2. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Didnt I suggest this to you about a month ago?

3. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

That looks pretty good. You are getting the Xbox for $200 and the harddrive for another $20. Total cost $220, or so.

Unless you want to call Chase, I'd say that is pretty good (250GB Black Slim XBOX 360)

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Yeah, but now there's free shipping and a $50 amazon card. I need a lot of time to make these decisions.

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

My name is Chase. DO NOT LOWBALL ME.

6. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Chase is a tough negotiator. He'll "through" any bad offers out the window. Authentic, too.

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Got it. Ordered it Tuesday night, arrived around lunchtime Thursday. That's good service, especially considering there was no shipping charge. Immediately went out and bought Arkham Asylum and played it until my eyeballs bled.

8. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Got one. Now what?

Havent played a video game in ~10 years. Wife wanted the fitness stuff. Did the system w/kinect +$100 gift card for $300 at BB. Got her the fitness game.

Any suggestions for a newb?

9. hallowed_hill

And "get off your lazy butt and do the fitness thing you bought you sorry sack" is an appropriatereaponse

10. hallowed_hill

And "get off your lazy butt and do the fitness thing you bought you sorry sack" is an appropriate response but you're welcome to go more in depth

11. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Get off your lazy butt and go by Skyrim or BF3 then sit on your lazy butt all day and play video games.