View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Dr. Flexlove, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Arian Foster: Episode 1

It is mid-August, and as a Reds fan that means it is time to start focusing on football and preparing for my own fantasy draft, which I will likely come out of feeling great. Then the season will start, and multiple friends will give me a call asking for advice. At some point, generally when I am sitting in position to take a low seed into the playoffs despite positioning myself as one of the top scorers in the league, I will realize that I should probably keep my advice to myself and focus on ...

Updated 08-17-2011 at 04:31 PM by emainvol

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Halfcourt Trap: Expansion Overkill Edition.

As promised, here's the new and improved Trap. Its normal run dates will be Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. That's the housekeeping, let's get down to business.

The back and forth of late regarding Texas A&M's on again, off again flirtation with the SEC has made one thing apparent: The status quo is not going to be an option moving forward in the college athletics version of a Brave New World. The Aggies can't be the only team in the Big 12 who chafes at being treated like serfs ...

Updated 09-08-2011 at 03:48 PM by hatvol96

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Coming Soon: The New and Improved Halfcourt Trap.

I'll fire up a no holds barred daily version of the Trap, with a focus broader than simply hoops, by mid August. Thoughts?

Updated 09-08-2011 at 03:50 PM by hatvol96

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Blog Entries

Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119