View RSS Feed

Jewbaccah

1. if it's on the internet, it's true: Jewbacah's recap GA Edition

It is long ways to the first Wednesday in February. I suspect much of our recruiting future will be tied to wins and losses this year. As such, I am going to take a slow but meticulous approach to the 2013 class. There are literally hundreds of recruits throughout the country we will have interest in. It is such a large group of recruits there is no way to talk about all of them in one snapshot. The Baccah has plan do not fear. We are going to take a tour of football recruiting in America. ...

Updated 02-12-2012 at 06:42 PM by Jewbaccah

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. If it's on the internet, it's true: Jewbaccah's recap

Is it over yet? Can I come out from underneath the covers? This is what signing day felt like to me. The jab of the Santos de-commit followed by the haymaker of Peters being a complete douche. I did not want to look. Then like many Hollywood flicks we were given a ray of hope with the Patterson decision. It kind makes you feel OK but still not complete. Well, I am here to tell you it is not over there is a straight to DVD sequel. We have two guys on the radar that I know of and it would ...

Updated 02-05-2012 at 07:51 PM by Jewbaccah

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. If it's on the internet, it's true: Jewbaccah's recap

Can you feel it? Thousands of grown men across the country are waiting for little bits of news that will lead them to jump around like little boys on Christmas or cuss like sailors predicting young men will spend their lives pumping gas because they did not pick the right school. At no other place in the world are the decisions of 17 year old athletes so deeply and far reaching in there effect.

On February 1st players will have their first opportunity to sign a binding letter of ...

Updated 01-30-2012 at 12:39 AM by Jewbaccah

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. If it's on the internet, it's true: Jewbaccah's recap

We have entered the final week of recruiting. Some years the final week of recruiting is calm with a few kids making their final decisions on a school of choice. At UT we know better.

UT has a new tradition of coaching turnover at the end of each season. This creates a recruiting two waved ripple effect. The first ripple is: What recruits do we lose? Sunseri has finished visiting all of our current commits. As of today, we are losing no one but may be telling a few to look around. ...

Updated 01-22-2012 at 08:49 PM by Jewbaccah

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. If it's on the internet, it's true: Jewbaccah's recap

Then internet has been a buzz with the recent coaching turnover at UT. In the background UT coaches have been working diligently to land UT a few more prized recruits while keeping the ones we have on the line.

Before I begin let's be clear I am not an insider nor am I offering any information that is solid or guaranteed to happen. This is rather a collage of all the information on the internet that gives crazed fans some insight into who we might land on signing day.

Updated 01-15-2012 at 07:02 PM by Jewbaccah

Categories
    Uncategorized