View RSS Feed

CardinalVol

1. The Financials - Vandy Edition

Balance Sheet

A bankrupt entity has no need to produce a financial statement, thus I'm got going to make myself angry by typing out a balance sheet this week. There's nothing that can be said that hasn't been said already.

One request - If you are able to go Saturday, go to the game. Cheer your brains out. Consider it practice for what is about to come. Support the players, support the seniors especially. They, especially the redshirt seniors, never signed up for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Financials - Vandy Edition

Balance Sheet

A bankrupt entity has no need to produce a financial statement, thus I'm got going to make myself angry by typing out a balance sheet this week. There's nothing that can be said that hasn't been said already.

One request - If you are able to go Saturday, go to the game. Cheer your brains out. Consider it practice for what is about to come. Support the players, support the seniors especially. They, especially the redshirt seniors, never signed up for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Financials - Guide to the New Playoff/Bowl Format

As I'm sure you have all heard, FBS college football will finally have a playoff beginning with the 2014 season. It's a 12 year agreement that is being hammered out now. There's a lot that we don't know, but there is also a lot that we do. Below is my attempt to put together an "idiots guide" for fans about how the new bowl/playoff structure will work. This isn't any secret knowledge, but is instead a summary of information reported by the media, primarily Brett McMurphy, Stewart Mandel ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Financials - Missouri Edition

Let's get to it shall we?

Balance Sheet

Assets

Mychal Rivera - A 10/129/1 day out of your tight end should pretty much guarantee success, especially when you throw in that his TD catch was one of the nicest catches I've seen at Neyland in a long, long time. That was a thing of beauty.

P-Wagg's INT - One-handed interceptions will always make the cut, regardless of total defensive ineptitude otherwise.

UTC - Only because right ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Financials - Troy Edition

Balance Sheet

Assets

Tyler Bray's performance - He's played his best two games of his career against SC and Troy. The fact that we needed every last yard of his record breaking day against Troy is not his fault.

Hunter & Patterson's day - 400 yards between two guys isn't too shabby.

The SEC TV deal - Only because I got to sit on my couch for this one and wasn't forced to choose between attending in person or listening to the radio ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast