View RSS Feed

NYYVol

1. The Power Sink: Mixed Feelings Edition.

After UT's most recent loss, in which once again there was no shot at victory, I began to think about the situation in Knoxville around all sports. It appears that the Vol faithful have had to rob Peter to pay Paul when it comes to having anything worth cheering for. At some point, we as fans have to wonder when the break is finally going to go our way. With injury problems and coaching changes that have depleted rosters, the sunrise still may be beyond the immediate horizon. Let's dig a little ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Power Sink: Wildcard Edition.

I've been entertaining throwing out a blog for the past little bit, but with fifteen thousand things going on, it has been rather difficult. What better time to make time, than with the end of the MLB season at hand. I will try to update throughout the playoffs at least once a week. With that out of the way, let's look at the topics at hand.

1. 162 games is a long season. There are thousands upon thousands of plays, pitches and scenarios played out. All those have put teams and ...

Updated 09-28-2011 at 02:51 PM by NYYVol

Categories
    Uncategorized