View RSS Feed

lylsmorr

1. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: Florida Game

Here we go...

The Good:

- We were able to stay within 10 points of a far superior team(in terms of talent), after we lost half our offense on the first drive. I don't think it's a stretch to call JH half of our offense for this game. We didn't have a chance to run against them.

- With the "offensive genius" of Charlie Weis and Muschamp, dubbed by some as a defensive guru, on the opposing sideline, we were able to hang within 10 points. The good ...

Updated 09-17-2011 at 08:02 PM by lylsmorr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: Cincy Game

The Good:

- Again, the Receivers are just farkin nasty. Da'rick's catch while getting sandwiched by two defensive backs was amazing. Two receivers have over 100 yards each for the second straight week. I'll say it again, I don't believe there is another WR duo in the nation that has more athletic ability than Hunter and Rogers.

- Tyler Bray shuts up anyone who blasted his spring game numbers. 34-41, 405 yards, 5 TDs(1 rushing). Where's the panic now? His first real ...

Updated 09-12-2011 at 02:23 AM by lylsmorr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: first shot at blogging

Well, I was sitting in Neyland Stadium gushing over how great my seats were...when along comes a torrential downpour and just ugly weather. There were plenty of uglies in this game so let me give my two cents worth on what was good, bad and just downright fugly. Let's see how this does...and away we go...

The Good

- My seats. I got lucky and landed seats in X3 on the eighth row. I was very happy with the $40 investment I made for these. Might be the best seats I'll ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized