View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. The Section 103 Postgame Report.

Quote Originally Posted by hatvol96 View Post
    1. Elektra has apparently changed a great deal as a label over the years. The Farm, who did a nice job on the Anthem, appeared to have very little in common with The Doors.
    2. The presence of Wayne Chism and Chris Lofton in the pregame video was a great touch. UT has too often lost touch with their basketball history. Hopefully, that doesn't happen anymore.
    3. A thought hit me as UCONN came on the floor today. Jim Calhoun is the best coach ever to appear in a regular season game in
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Somewhat Late YY6 Postgame Report.

Quote Originally Posted by hatvol96 View Post
    1. Tennessee played a very mediocre team tonight. They got their asses kicked.
    2. The offensive line has regressed. I almost wish I still had access to post on VN so I could ask them all how the trade of James Cregg for Hamburger Harry has turned out for UT.
    3. It's a good thing Aaron Murray is terribly inaccurate on the deep ball. If he were on target, UGA scores at least three more touchdowns.
    4. I never dreamed I'd see UT be so awful in the secondary and at linebacker. Even
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Why Coach Martin is (Sadly, but Realistically) Destined for Failure in Four Years

For the record, and before I begin, I should point out a few things, first:

My knowledge of hoops could easily fit inside a thimble - and even then, it would still leave ample room to easily store a list of potential D-1 job opportunities for both Coach Fulmer and Mike Hamilton, respectively.

I detested Coach Pearl's actions which ultimately lead to his downfall, and only wish that he were fired sooner. So, I am no Pearl apologist, by any stretch of the imagination. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized