Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: TMac placed on the PUP list

Has Credentials- Walter Effin Cronkite
    Tmac61 Makes LG Seem Sane

Status
    See Ignore List

Quote Originally Posted by JT5 View Post
    Not out of hand at all, and certainly no apology necessary. I don't know that I called you any names, but I absolutely question your intelligence.
    I tried. I will continue to embarrass you in front of your friends.

Copied and pasted the gist. Did you want to post the whole article? I'll link it...you just didn't strike me as the reading type.
    Read all the way to the end of the thread, and had to come back to this. I was still chucking.

Status
    See Ignore List

Quote Originally Posted by zehr27 View Post
    So you think you would be here if it was?
    Well seeing how I was invited to this board...

and how did you find 8th? Bathroom stall wall?

Last time (only time) I took ambien was on a flight, and I woke up puking, with the plastic bag the pillow was in half full of puke, and puke all over me, and my seat area, and no recollection of the onset
    Tennessee, sono solo con te, sempre per te, ma madonna, lo fai difficile qualche volta....

So, hope that goes better for you
    Tennessee, sono solo con te, sempre per te, ma madonna, lo fai difficile qualche volta....

Not out of hand at all, and certainly no apology necessary. I don't know that I called you any names, but I absolutely question your intelligence.
    Why wouldn't you? He admitted he can't even get through reading 230 consecutive words.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac61 View Post
    Not bright enough? Where does that even come from. I'm 31 years old and a highly decorated journalist. Ive done more things in 3 decades then most will in their entire life. I am certainly bright and intelligent. I work in a field that demands it.

Quote Originally Posted by lylsmorr View Post
    How is Clemson so good? They've got so many injuries!

ECU may as well drop football with all of the injuries.

Shit, just set up an orthopedic clinic on Florida State's sideline. Brothers need some help.

Georgia? Invest in rehab equipment.

Georgia Tech? Invest doubly in rehab equipment.

Illinois? So many injuries. I don't see how they can even field a team, at this point.

Kansas State? Bill Snyder must be taking out knees with a baseball bat during practice.

Maryland? Good gravy, man. I don't know how they expect to play with so many injuries.

I'm just going through the M's. Tennessee's injury problems don't seem so bad.
    Obviously injury has devastated Michigan State too. How can they go on as a program?

Obviously injury has devastated Michigan State too. How can they go on as a program?
    Baylor may as well go ahead and throw in the towel on this season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Low Country Vol View Post
    What i saw last night was Stoops playing a well crafted game of chess. Jones was playing a game of checkers moving his piece back and forth like an idiot to avoid the king.
    9/13/15

Status
    See Ignore List

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyQuickkick View Post
    Last time (only time) I took ambien was on a flight, and I woke up puking, with the plastic bag the pillow was in half full of puke, and puke all over me, and my seat area, and no recollection of the onset
    Did you fight it...never fight it.

How will Briles even field a team?

I didn't think Card and Bassman were friends.

Did you fight it...never fight it.
    no, no fight. i think i was injured

Status
    See Ignore List

www.volnation.com

Just in case JT5, Lylsmorr and zehr 27 have forgotten how to get there.

Probably more your speed. No one will blame you. I hear they have a nice recruiting section. Mention my name and say "rocky reid sucks!" to get permabanned.

www.volnation.com

Probably more your speed. No one will blame you. I hear they have a nice recruiting section. Mention my name and say "rocky reid sucks!" to get permabanned.
    You're just trolling now.

Clearly, we are the ones with the warped sense of reality.

Mr. Tmac, what you've just said is posted of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent responses in this thread were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this message board is now dumber for having read it it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    What i saw last night was Stoops playing a well crafted game of chess. Jones was playing a game of checkers moving his piece back and forth like an idiot to avoid the king.
    9/13/15

You asked how "one team could sustain as many injuries as we have" and called it "utterly ridiculous."

You now have evidence that several teams, this year alone, have had as many as we have.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyHillVol View Post
    You're just trolling now.
    I agree. This is worse than a shill for the barn any day.

This.
    Bruh, he ain't even interested in debating points. He mad that the injury bug hasn't bitten UT any harder than any other team.
    9/13/15

Well seeing how I was invited to this board...

and how did you find 8th? Bathroom stall wall?
    You got it. Bathroom stall wall it is.

For sure. Why even try.

Bruh, he ain't even interested in debating points. He mad that the injury bug hasn't bitten UT any harder than any other team.
    I'm mad that Card invited his mentally retarded cousin to the board.
    Not bright enough? Where does that even come from. I'm 31 years old and a highly decorated journalist. Ive done more things in 3 decades then most will in their entire life. I am certainly bright and intelligent. I work in a field that demands it.

Personally, I can't wait to read 18 new posts about the 15th ranked recruiting class in the country that are summaries of 247 bolts. I hope he stays around.
    9/13/15

www.volnation.com

You may want to take a look at who started the Volnation Idiots thread. Course that might take too much time and reading for you...
    Last edited by zehr27; 10-26-2015 at 10:29 PM.

Clearly, we are the ones with the warped sense of reality.

Mr. Tmac, what you've just said is posted of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent responses in this thread were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this message board is now dumber for having read it it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    Classic!

Quote Originally Posted by InVolNerable View Post
    I'm mad that Card invited his mentally retarded cousin to the board.
    Could not help myself from laughing at this.

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast