Page 3 of 220 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump is GOP Nominee

Trump has the smartest guys. If you aren't one of them, then obviously people smarter than you are going to get things figured out. Just shut up and let it happen.

Lyle's lynch mob community organizer
    IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy

Status
    See Ignore List

Quote Originally Posted by Tenacious D View Post
    I'll bet you one American dollar.
    It's on
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac61 View Post
    I tried. I will continue to embarrass you in front of your friends.

One of my wife's friends on Facebook is going nuts saying Rubio wants to put women that have been raped in jail to make sure they don't have abortions based off of some liberal site. I can't find anything remotely similar from any reputable source. Any idea what she's talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by droski View Post
    One of my wife's friends on Facebook is going nuts saying Rubio wants to put women that have been raped in jail to make sure they don't have abortions based off of some liberal site. I can't find anything remotely similar from any reputable source. Any idea what she's talking about?
    Read between the lines. It's going to happen.

Here's the "article" she posted. I can't find these quotes anywhere else. http://politicalo.com/rubio-rape-vic...ning-abortion/

The law is of supreme importance, or no importance.
    Tenacious D Excellent & Trustworthy Tenacious D Excellent & Trustworthy Tenacious D Excellent & Trustworthy Tenacious D Excellent & Trustworthy Tenacious D Excellent & Trustworthy

Status
    See Ignore List

Quote Originally Posted by kptvol View Post
    Trump has the smartest guys. If you aren't one of them, then obviously people smarter than you are going to get things figured out. Just shut up and let it happen.
    See, here's the spectacle of it all - he can say any manner of stupid shit.

And. It. Doesn't. Matter. At. All.

It's not about Trump. It's an indictment of the entirety of American political process. Particularly of the two-party system. People are sick to shit of it, and they're willing to support anyone, here it's Trump, that will snap the whole thing in half.

We're deciding the direction of this country for the next 50 years, minimum. And one of the two Parties is going to surge ahead, or both will be smashed.

I predict that Trump wins, and unravels about 60+ years of pain-stakingly crafted liberal ideology in the process. Political correctness is already in its death throes, now.

This country is overwhelmingly anything other than liberal, and those chickens are finally coming home to roost.

I welcome them.

I just have a hard time believing Trump is actually serious about this whole thing. It just seems like one big long troll job, and at the 11th hour he will pull out.

Or, he is like the guy who says "To hell with it" and starts trying to get fired and he keeps getting promoted until he is the top dog.
    "Almost all close games are lost by the losers, not won by the winners." - Gen Neyland

IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy

Status
    See Ignore List

Of course it' fake. Similarly, watch her question the veracity of Snopes and their evidence.

Status
    See Ignore List

See, here's the spectacle of it all - he can say any manner of stupid shit.

And. It. Doesn't. Matter. At. All.

It's not about Trump. It's an indictment of the entirety of American political process. Particularly of the two-party system. People are sick to shit of it, and they're willing to support anyone, here it's Trump, that will snap the whole thing in half.

We're deciding the direction of this country for the next 50 years, minimum. And one of the two Parties is going to surge ahead, or both will be smashed.

I predict that Trump wins, and unravels about 60+ years of pain-stakingly crafted liberal ideology in the process. Political correctness is already in its death throes, now.

This country is overwhelmingly anything other than liberal, and those chickens are finally coming home to roost.

I welcome them.
    I sometimes wonder if you experiment with drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by NorrisAlan View Post
    I just have a hard time believing Trump is actually serious about this whole thing. It just seems like one big long troll job, and at the 11th hour he will pull out.

Or, he is like the guy who says "To hell with it" and starts trying to get fired and he keeps getting promoted until he is the top dog.
    Nope. It's real. But these aren't deeply held political beliefs he has. Dude has no core. He loves attention, celebrity, and power. He is just playing Republican politics and doing so pretty effectively. The problem is that I believe he would continue to pander to people's worst instincts once in power. He has a fundamental need for the spotlight and does not seem to have a well-developed conscience or thoughtfulness.

Quote Originally Posted by IP View Post
    Of course it' fake. Similarly, watch her question the veracity of Snopes and their evidence.
    I posted the link and just said "it's fake" and my wife insisted I take it down for fear of insulting her for "arguing politics." Personally I'd like to know if I posted something that is fake, in particular if I was making an ass of myself about it, but I don't think like a woman.

I posted the link and just said "it's fake" and my wife insisted I take it down for fear of insulting her for "arguing politics." Personally I'd like to know if I posted something that is fake, in particular if I was making an ass of myself about it, but I don't think like a woman.
    Wait, wait... your wife cares what we think?

I didn't even think you cared what we think.

Quote Originally Posted by A-Smith View Post
    Wait, wait... your wife cares what we think?

I didn't even think you cared what we think.
    No I posted that it was fake on her friends Facebook. That's what she wants taken down which I did for marital harmony

I sometimes wonder if you experiment with drugs.
    His PC part is starting to become true though with safe zones and the bullying, and sexual assault stuff starting to blow up on campuses around the country.

No I posted that it was fake on her friends Facebook. That's what she wants taken down which I did for marital harmony
    Aw, ok. Gottcha.

The law is of supreme importance, or no importance.
    Tenacious D Excellent & Trustworthy Tenacious D Excellent & Trustworthy Tenacious D Excellent & Trustworthy Tenacious D Excellent & Trustworthy Tenacious D Excellent & Trustworthy

Status
    See Ignore List

Quote Originally Posted by Volst53 View Post
    His PC part is starting to become true though with safe zones and the bullying, and sexual assault stuff starting to blow up on campuses around the country.
    His statements are little more than wishful thinking.

I think Trump rolls liberalism out on its ass. And it's a very, very real possibility that he can.

That's why he is untouchable.

Status
    See Ignore List

You're just using PC as a perjorative, and boxing things in that don't actually belong together. Mainstream culture rejects safe zones, but doesn't like bullying or sexual assault.

Status
    See Ignore List

I think Trump rolls liberalism out on its ass. And it's a very, very real possibility that he can.

I picked out a nice dollar for you. It has JFK's head on it. You're going to want it.

EDIT: Oops, not JFK. That's another coin. This is Susan B. Anthony. Your interest wanes.
    Last edited by IP; 12-12-2015 at 02:20 PM.

Status
    See Ignore List

Perhaps wrongly, I feel it is my duty to speak up and point out when something like that is factually wrong.

He's just on the other side of the coin to modern liberalism. Just an authoritative ******* trolling the other side

You're just using PC as a perjorative, and boxing things in that don't actually belong together. Mainstream culture rejects safe zones, but doesn't like bullying or sexual assault.
    The SA on campus has been way overblown to push political agendas though is the issue. A lot of the bullying is overblown too. if anyone hurts their feelings at all its bullying.

Status
    See Ignore List

The SA on campus has been way overblown to push political agendas though is the issue. A lot of the bullying is overblown too. if anyone hurts their feelings at all its bullying.
    "way" overblown. I'm not so sure, from what I've seen and heard myself.

"way" overblown. I'm not so sure, from what I've seen and heard myself.
    Women in college are safer than women of the same age not in college of being a victim of SA. So it's safer than the general public, so we need to overstep due process on campus to stamp it out?

I hate that it happens at all but it has been blown out of proportion for political agendas.

The "I'm not PC" justifications made in order to say anything is equally annoying as the PC crowd, as if simply saying that mantra gives one carte blanche to make any dumbass statement.

Page 3 of 220 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast