Basically, this blog details the plan behind how the GOPe (GOP Establishment) not only made changes to its primary process, but flooded the field with "splitter candidates", designed to split and dilute the support away from all candidates who might challenge their anointed choice, Jeb Bush.

It's why the GOP passed a rule that no state primary held before March 15th could award delegates in a winner-take-all format, but only proportionally, instead.

It's why Lindsey Graham, Kasich, Rubio, Cruz, Fiorina and a host of other candidates were "running"....but never really ran, anywhere or to anything.

And not only has Trump destroyed the plan, but the GOP is left with a bunch of candidates who they know aren't good enough to be "the guy"....because that's the precise reason that they are in the race, to begin with.

Also, in light of Romney's latest nonsense, it should be mentioned that it was just how they hoped to do the same with Romney, just 4 years ago.

I'm not going to re-post the whole thing here. It is lengthy, but a good read. It is not from a mainstream source, or one which I know to be reputable. It could contain any number of fatally flawed points, but I didn't find any.

Link: http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...tter-strategy/