Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: As seen on the internet...

Default As seen on the internet...

I've thought for a while that this place could use a thread for collecting otherwise off-topic odd happenings in the news, strange photos, and other things that just make you pause. For example I submit the following craigslist ad:

http://gadsden.craigslist.org/msg/5249818760.html

I mean, they are housebroken to pee in the house.

Wow
    Cursed Ebola stricken zombies - this is Tennessee football.

Lyle's lynch mob community organizer
    IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy

Status
    See Ignore List

What an ass hole. "Let's trade these two companion dogs that think they are a member of my family for a guitar."
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac61 View Post
    I tried. I will continue to embarrass you in front of your friends.

i wouldn't trade any of my guitars for 2 shih tzus
    Tennessee, sono solo con te, sempre per te, ma madonna, lo fai difficile qualche volta....

Quote Originally Posted by IP View Post
    What an ass hole. "Let's trade these two companion dogs that think they are a member of my family for a guitar."
    Would be a good deal for the dogs, I'm certain. And maybe even a ticket out of Gadsden, AL.

The one shih tzu looks like he may not be too bright.

Lyle's lynch mob community organizer
    IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy

Status
    See Ignore List

Quote Originally Posted by JT5 View Post
    The one shih tzu looks like he may not be too bright.
    Looks like Florida just converted a fourth down on his third year defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac61 View Post
    I tried. I will continue to embarrass you in front of your friends.

Would be a good deal for the dogs, I'm certain. And maybe even a ticket out of Gadsden, AL.
    No shit. I actually worry about those two dogs. I had a shih tzu, and when my current dog is no more, I will get another one. They are great house dogs.
    "Almost all close games are lost by the losers, not won by the winners." - Gen Neyland

Some what related, my wife has two cats that I'd trade for a half eaten sandwich, a bag of dog shit, or a punch in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by utvol0427 View Post
    Some what related, my wife has two cats that I'd trade for a half eaten sandwich, a bag of dog shit, or a punch in the face.
    Sold, but keep the sandwich and bag of shit.
    Speak your mind but ride a fast horse.

Getting older is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.

Just when you think you've seen it all

I never cared for a shih tzu. They are dumb and submissively pee on the floor all the time and smell bad.

Quote Originally Posted by A-Smith View Post
    I never cared for a shih tzu. They are dumb and submissively pee on the floor all the time and smell bad.
    You're talking about my road dog. I will cut your throat and feed your innards to my shih tzu.

You're talking about my road dog. I will cut your throat and feed your innards to my shih tzu.
    I like a little poodle (toys and miniature ones). Papillions are great. I can even abide by a Yorkie. I'm not a dog hater. Or even a fru fru dog hater. But I draw the line at the Shih Tzu.

I like most all dogs but I mostly like dogs that do things, like herders or hunters or attack and rip out my enemies' throats

I don't really like chihuahuas but I wouldn't be beyond getting one so I could give it a ridiculous over the top Hispanic name
    Tennessee, sono solo con te, sempre per te, ma madonna, lo fai difficile qualche volta....

I have two yellow labs, total weight 198 lbs, one female and one male. If you gonna have a dog, have a DOG.

Getting older is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.

JQK's racism finally shows
    Quote Originally Posted by Low Country Vol View Post
    What i saw last night was Stoops playing a well crafted game of chess. Jones was playing a game of checkers moving his piece back and forth like an idiot to avoid the king.
    9/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by A-Smith View Post
    They play a mean Guitar Hero though

Quote Originally Posted by rbroyles View Post
    I have two yellow labs, total weight 198 lbs, one female and one male. If you gonna have a dog, have a DOG.
    I've got a lab and a jack russell

Quote Originally Posted by NorrisAlan View Post
    No shit. I actually worry about those two dogs. I had a shih tzu, and when my current dog is no more, I will get another one. They are great house dogs.
    they really are.

I'm 25 miles from Gadsden, They now have a Krispy Kreme. Leave them alone.
    If there was not a GOD, there would be no reason to be an Atheist.

I had a 225 pound St. Bernard once.
    If there was not a GOD, there would be no reason to be an Atheist.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldvol75 View Post
    I want another huge dog. We had a Great Dane/Bull Mastiff mix when I was little. He was awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Oldvol75 View Post
    Next to you he looked like a Jack Russell.

Next to you he looked like a Jack Russell.
    Bam! Beat me to it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast