Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Apathy has set in...

Quote Originally Posted by fl0at_ View Post
    I actually forgot this place was a football forum.
    That's the truth.
    Fire them all.

My son was recruited to play QB at Maryville College....He starts there this fall. At least I have his journey to occupy the next few years....And they are playing championship level football.

That's awesome Boro.

Good luck to him.
    "We have a chart for that"

Congrats to him Boro. Very cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Low Country Vol View Post
    What i saw last night was Stoops playing a well crafted game of chess. Jones was playing a game of checkers moving his piece back and forth like an idiot to avoid the king.
    9/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by 'BoroVol View Post
    My son was recruited to play QB at Maryville College....He starts there this fall. At least I have his journey to occupy the next few years....And they are playing championship level football.
    Awesome. Coach there is a tremendous guy. Grainger county ties.
    Fire them all.

Quote Originally Posted by NYYVol View Post
    Awesome. Coach there is a tremendous guy. Grainger county ties.
    Yeah...We really like Coach Hayes. Excited for my son to play under somebody like him after our high school experience.
    Last edited by 'BoroVol; 04-20-2017 at 09:36 AM.

Congratulations to him, and vicariously to you!

Go Scots!
    "Almost all close games are lost by the losers, not won by the winners." - Gen Neyland

Thanks everyone. Until further notice my Big Orange gear is giving way to Burgundy.....sorry, Garnet and Orange.
    Last edited by 'BoroVol; 04-20-2017 at 09:57 AM.

Swing by the house, say hello. Some of my buddies have a good time tailgating.

They've committed every resource they have to be as good as they can be. It's not much, but they are gettign every last drop out of it.
    Cursed Ebola stricken zombies - this is Tennessee football.

Quote Originally Posted by CardinalVol View Post
    Swing by the house, say hello. Some of my buddies have a good time tailgating.

They've committed every resource they have to be as good as they can be. It's not much, but they are gettign every last drop out of it.
    It may not be much....But we're excited. And the education he'll receive is second to none.

It may not be much....But we're excited. And the education he'll receive is second to none.
    They've built a really good d3 program right now. I thought there would be a drop after rider, but they've done well.

And education is excellent.
    Cursed Ebola stricken zombies - this is Tennessee football.

Quote Originally Posted by CardinalVol View Post
    They've built a really good d3 program right now. I thought there would be a drop after rider, but they've done well.

And education is excellent.
    suits me fine....My son's a good athlete, but a much better student. His ticket in life will be his brain.

suits me fine....My son's a good athlete, but a much better student. His ticket in life will be his brain.
    Good to have options. Brain will get him far.

Lyle's lynch mob community organizer
    IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy

Status
    See Ignore List

As for most college athletes. Good for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac61 View Post
    I tried. I will continue to embarrass you in front of your friends.

My apathy was firmly entrenched midway through the second quarter of the bammer beatdown last season. I'm considering buying season tickets to a Division II school next year.

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

I don't remember engaging in a single Tennessee football conversation since the beginning of December. It would be hard to care less.
    Drain the Hill!

Quote Originally Posted by A-Smith View Post
    I don't remember engaging in a single Tennessee football conversation since the beginning of December. It would be hard to care less.
    I'm talking to more and more people, myself included, with the same feeling. Doesnt bode well for Butch. I'm beginning to think the sunshine brigade is the vocal minority.....Which gives me a little hope.

I'm talking to more and more people, myself included, with the same feeling. Doesnt bode well for Butch. I'm beginning to think the sunshine brigade is the vocal minority.....Which gives me a little hope.
    It's why he didn't want to do the big orange caravan.

He was okay until the 5 star heart comment on signing day.

Quote Originally Posted by justingroves View Post
    It's why he didn't want to do the big orange caravan.

He was okay until the 5 star heart comment on signing day.
    Does he go full on Dooley this year and just quit? This has to be a sign of it, given events like the BOC and promotional stuff are what hes tried to build everything on since he's been here and it seems like he's starting to quit on that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrangeBeech View Post
    Does he go full on Dooley this year and just quit? This has to be a sign of it, given events like the BOC and promotional stuff are what hes tried to build everything on since he's been here and it seems like he's starting to quit on that stuff.
    It's a distinct possibility. He's been known for that during his career. I felt like he was moving that direction with the "underappreciated" comments last season.

It's a distinct possibility. He's been known for that during his career. I felt like he was moving that direction with the "underappreciated" comments last season.
    I think he is giving in. Unless he makes the SECCG he is gone this year.

Examples?
    do u even brick?

Quote Originally Posted by chavisut View Post
    Examples?
    He's now been here longer than anywhere else in his career. That IS the example. He gets happy feet as coach.

Don't get me wrong, him leaving on his own would be a blessing.

He's now been here longer than anywhere else in his career. That IS the example. He gets happy feet as coach.

Don't get me wrong, him leaving on his own would be a blessing.
    I've seen this mentioned a thousand times and it is BS. He went from CMU to Cincy to Tennessee.

That's not happy feet.
    do u even brick?

Quote Originally Posted by chavisut View Post
    I've seen this mentioned a thousand times and it is BS. He went from CMU to Cincy to Tennessee.

That's not happy feet.
    Well he'd have been leaving Cincy regardless of UT offering. Tried his best to leave a year earlier, too.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast