Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 205

Thread: ANTIFA Goes to Auburn

  1. #1
    Tenacious D's Avatar
    The law is of supreme importance, or no importance.
    Tenacious D Excellent & Trustworthy Tenacious D Excellent & Trustworthy Tenacious D Excellent & Trustworthy Tenacious D Excellent & Trustworthy Tenacious D Excellent & Trustworthy

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    17,654
    See Ignore List

    Default ANTIFA Goes to Auburn

    I've wondered what the southern leg of their tour would look like.

    War Damn Equality.


  2. #2
    fl0at_'s Avatar
    Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck
    fl0at_ Certified Teller of Truths fl0at_ Certified Teller of Truths

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    13,273
    See Ignore List

    Default

    Who and what?
    Do unto others before they do unto you

  3. #3

    Default

    I was happy to see little controversy. The three people arrested weren't from Auburn or Auburn students. During Spencer's speech the only applause was from middle age men that presumably came from out of town. The students in the room were either quiet or booing. The people participating in the protesting looked like the biggest losers I've ever seen.

  4. #4
    fl0at_'s Avatar
    Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck
    fl0at_ Certified Teller of Truths fl0at_ Certified Teller of Truths

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    13,273
    See Ignore List

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyHillVol View Post
    I was happy to see little controversy. The three people arrested weren't from Auburn or Auburn students. During Spencer's speech the only applause was from middle age men that presumably came from out of town. The students in the room were either quiet or booing. The people participating in the protesting looked like the biggest losers I've ever seen.
    The protestors looked like Auburn people, then?
    Do unto others before they do unto you

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fl0at_ View Post
    The protestors looked like Auburn people, then?
    Hardy har har

  6. #6

    Default

    Typical Auburn pieces of shit acting like Auburn pieces of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac61 View Post
    Not bright enough? Where does that even come from. I'm 31 years old and a highly decorated journalist. Ive done more things in 3 decades then most will in their entire life. I am certainly bright and intelligent. I work in a field that demands it.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InVolNerable View Post
    Typical Auburn pieces of shit acting like Auburn pieces of shit.
    Yeah nobody from Auburn did anything but whatever.

  8. #8

    Default

    Guarantee these folks have tiger tails hanging off the back of their trucks.
    Cursed Ebola stricken zombies - this is Tennessee football.

  9. #9
    IP's Avatar
    Lyle's lynch mob community organizer
    IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    48,066
    See Ignore List

    Default

    what is ANTIFA?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac61 View Post
    I tried. I will continue to embarrass you in front of your friends.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IP View Post
    what is ANTIFA?
    I don't know, but **** Auburn

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justingroves View Post
    I don't know, but **** Auburn
    This

  12. #12

    Default

    It's a group of "anti-fascists" (antifa) who perform lots of actual-fascist acts.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IP View Post
    what is ANTIFA?
    Better question, who was antifa? Seems as if they're finally netting some opposition on college campus protests, which will effectively end their cause. They don't understand simple biology it seems, I see a bunch of yappy little feminists leading the frontlines and provoking violence. That doesn't end well when pitted against men.
    "Drop the leash"

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salutethehill View Post
    It's a group of "anti-fascists" (antifa) who perform lots of actual-fascist acts.
    That was my first thought as well.
    "Almost all close games are lost by the losers, not won by the winners." - Gen Neyland

  15. #15
    IP's Avatar
    Lyle's lynch mob community organizer
    IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    48,066
    See Ignore List

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GahLee View Post
    Better question, who was antifa? Seems as if they're finally netting some opposition on college campus protests, which will effectively end their cause. They don't understand simple biology it seems, I see a bunch of yappy little feminists leading the frontlines and provoking violence. That doesn't end well when pitted against men.
    I don't understand what you're saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac61 View Post
    I tried. I will continue to embarrass you in front of your friends.

  16. #16
    IP's Avatar
    Lyle's lynch mob community organizer
    IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    48,066
    See Ignore List

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salutethehill View Post
    It's a group of "anti-fascists" (antifa) who perform lots of actual-fascist acts.
    Like what? They just looked like rabble rousers shouting Rage Against the Machine lyrics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac61 View Post
    I tried. I will continue to embarrass you in front of your friends.

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IP View Post
    Like what? They just looked like rabble rousers shouting Rage Against the Machine lyrics.
    They rioted at Cal when Milo came to speak. Suppressing free speech and committing violent acts against those who oppose their opinion.
    "Drop the leash"

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IP View Post
    I don't understand what you're saying.
    I'm saying that the people they are trying to bully are no longer just taking their shit and it's a battle they won't win because they (antifa) have a disproportionate number of over zealous feminists who think they can swing with a man. They have been inciting violence with little resistance until lately. The tide may have turned at Cal a few days back when the other side decided to strike back.
    "Drop the leash"

  19. #19

    Default

    Someone summed it up well: a group of "V for Vendetta" cosplayers
    Quote Originally Posted by Low Country Vol View Post
    What i saw last night was Stoops playing a well crafted game of chess. Jones was playing a game of checkers moving his piece back and forth like an idiot to avoid the king.
    9/13/15

  20. #20
    IP's Avatar
    Lyle's lynch mob community organizer
    IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    48,066
    See Ignore List

    Default

    Are these like the smelly kids who have signs and yell at random passers-by about being slaves or slavers or something? I've seen them. Best not to give them attention.

    I didn't realize they thought they were anti-fascists. I seriously don't see how they are any different than white supremacists, other than ideology.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac61 View Post
    I tried. I will continue to embarrass you in front of your friends.

  21. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IP View Post
    Are these like the smelly kids who have signs and yell at random passers-by about being slaves or slavers or something? I've seen them. Best not to give them attention.

    I didn't realize they thought they were anti-fascists. I seriously don't see how they are any different than white supremacists, other than ideology.
    They suck. I was happy to see that no students engaged them, they struggled with being mocked and ridiculed as the losers that they are.


    https://twitter.com/clintau24/status/855440611662495744

  22. #22
    IP's Avatar
    Lyle's lynch mob community organizer
    IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy IP Excellent & Trustworthy

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    48,066
    See Ignore List

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyHillVol View Post
    They suck. I was happy to see that no students engaged them, they struggled with being mocked and ridiculed as the losers that they are.


    https://twitter.com/clintau24/status/855440611662495744
    It is a strange accusation, "your parents didn't kill the klan." How much klan activity was there in 1999?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac61 View Post
    I tried. I will continue to embarrass you in front of your friends.

  23. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IP View Post
    It is a strange accusation, "your parents didn't kill the klan." How much klan activity was there in 1999?
    Also, I guess you have to join Antifa to be absolved of the sin that is your parents not killing the klan.

  24. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IP View Post
    Are these like the smelly kids who have signs and yell at random passers-by about being slaves or slavers or something? I've seen them. Best not to give them attention.

    I didn't realize they thought they were anti-fascists. I seriously don't see how they are any different than white supremacists, other than ideology.
    People are always trying to oppress me by telling me to get rid of my slaves.

  25. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IP View Post
    It is a strange accusation, "your parents didn't kill the klan." How much klan activity was there in 1999?
    That's how they operate. If you voted Trump, you're a Nazi. That's a massive leap with zero basis. They don't seem to care about facts or being part of debate, they'd rather slander and incite violence. It's not going to work out well for them any more.
    "Drop the leash"

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •